Sunderland...

Heron

The class debate is fucking bizarre. Any debate about difference between the two sets of fans is bizarre. We're all from the North East, we're all affected by the same socioeconomic factors, we go to the same schools, work in the same jobs etc. and yet they genuinely believe that the football club you support defines us as human beings? Mad.

The class debate is fucking bizarre. Any debate about difference between the two sets of fans is bizarre. We're all from the North East, we're all affected by the same socioeconomic factors, we go to the same schools, work in the same jobs etc. and yet they genuinely believe that the football club you support defines us as human beings? Mad.

If you are scum you support sunderland, so can sort of see their point.

Wigan are a better team than their position suggests, played half decent against us and were unlucky as f*** not to get all 3pts last weekend...

The lack of cutting edge for Wigan this season has cost them. Without a player like N'Zogbia, it was always going to be difficult like.

Quit stealin our ideas LOL  They talking about getting a chief scout/DoF akin to Carr I guess

The way forward? Take the burden off the manager and let someone else look at the squad and identify areas that need strengthening. Let the manager manage the players he has and dictate the system, tactics etc.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=646700#ixzz1eeFtA36x

Wigan are a better team than their position suggests, played half decent against us and were unlucky as f*** not to get all 3pts last weekend...

The lack of cutting edge for Wigan/ this season has cost them. Without a player like N'Zogbia, it was always going to be difficult like.

And indeed you can say the same about the Mackems.

Excuse me, yes some of us may work with sunderland fans etc, but, where would you rather live up here or down there. 

Excuse me, yes some of us may work with sunderland fans etc, but, where would you rather live up here or down there. 

I live in Washington. Mogadishu looks canny from where I'm sitting.

Obviously Newcastle is a far nicer city that Sunderland. My point is that we're not 14 miles apart and they go on like we're a different species. It baffles me :lol:

I live in Washington. Mogadishu looks canny from where I'm sitting.

Obviously Newcastle is a far nicer city that Sunderland. My point is that we're not 14 miles apart and they go on like we're a different species. It baffles me :lol:

The mackems are a different species.

The lack of cutting edge for Wigan/ this season has cost them. Without a player like N'Zogbia, it was always going to be difficult like.

And indeed you can say the same about the Mackems.

Aye.

I was brought up to understand that anyone who talks about a person's class, or lack of, demonstrates a distinct lack of class themselves. People with "class" can identify similar people and have too much themselves to mention other's failings in that department.

If you go a bit silly trying to win a game you will get caught out.

Yeah john, you dont want to do anything silly like trying to win a game, heaven forbid. :lol:

So again, Newcastles fine start has heaped pressure on Sunderland, its got nothing to do with piss poor home form over the last god knows how many months.

We are now into late November and Brewce still hasn't or doesnt seem to have a set way of setting his side up, I would be furious if i were a Sunderland fan.  Brewce has spent millions again and ended up so far with little to show for it.

What will the crack from chicken town be like if they're sat in the bottom 6 or 7 in the christmas period.

If they dont get a win against Wigan, they are in a relegation battle.

Comes straight from the top though doesn't it. When Bruce went into the job as a 'geordie' he immediately took on their infatuation with us to try and fit in and it's just got worse and worse to the point where his players are worried about what we're doing and we're now the excuse for them being shit!

I think it's a fair point, if we were down there in the same position I don't think they'd give half as much of a f***.

The 2 wins in 15 home games would be my main concern if roles were reversed.  That and the dire players that the manager fetched in and the lack of a gameplan.

I think it's a fair point, if we were down there in the same position I don't think they'd give half as much of a f***.

The 2 wins in 15 home games would be my main concern if roles were reversed.  That and the dire players that the manager fetched in and the lack of a gameplan.

Dire? They're champions league winners man.  :laugh2: