Sunderland...

Heron

Having watched them today I thought they played some very decent football tbh.

I only watched the first half wasn't too impressed, but then they were playing Man City and they had Bentdner on.

Guest BooBoo

It was a far from convincing performance.

It was a classic David v Goliath game. They were determined to see out a goalless draw and offered nothing in the final third. City bossed it but left their shooting boots at home. On another day, City would have won with ease.

Very good result by the mackems but let's pretend it was a merited scalp over a top side.

Sessegnon is excellent btw. Just shows how utilising a purely creative player can pay dividends.

Has he missed a game since he arrived? Even fucking Bruce had more guts than our manager.

Tbf Bruce had him playing as a lone striker at times.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Sessegnon is excellent btw. Just shows how utilising a purely creative player can pay dividends.

I was crucified on here for saying that he is just as good as Ben Arfa.

He's not though.

It was a far from convincing performance.

Haven't seen many more defensive displays than that, camped in their own box for most of it, fair play they nicked the goal but hardly what i would call a great display. Was like us at the end at Old Trafford and City were having an off day.

Guest Heneage

Meh.

Hardly 'awe inspiring'. They sat deep enough to be in the away end and score an offside goal in the dying minutes and that's a gameplan?  :jesuswept:

Has he missed a game since he arrived? Even f***ing Bruce had more guts than our manager.

Fast becoming a parody.

Guest Heneage

Has he missed a game since he arrived? Even f***ing Bruce had more guts than our manager.

Fast becoming a parody.

One of the best footballer posters (apparently).

Fast becoming a parody.

One of the best footballer posters (apparently).

Believe me, if I thought the bloke who calls himself "Gabriele Marcotti II" agreed with me about football, I'd pack it in. :thup: