Sunderland...

Heron

Ahaha quality this has been picked up on, its like visiting the local tip that place.. just missing the seaguls.

You never see it anywhere else but the stadium of shite either, lazy tramps if you're going to take you're packed lunch to the match in a placcy bag at least take the bag home with you.

Me mackem mate is crying like a bairn. Haven't seen the goals or owt but hope it was a f***ing shocker of a decision. Get in!

No contact at all. Like not even within a couple of yards. Osman kicked the floor and fell over.

Me mackem mate is crying like a bairn. Haven't seen the goals or owt but hope it was a f***ing shocker of a decision. Get in!

No contact at all. Like not even within a couple of yards. Osman kicked the floor and fell over.

In that case Leon is replacing N'Gotty as me new fave.

"Anybody with even the most basic understanding of climatology would understand that due to the north east being the windest area of the UK and our SoL being so close to the North Sea means that rubbish will gather in central areas like our pitch. Disgraceful that the BBC sees the need to mock us over geographical factors but what can you expect from the Biased Barcode Corporation."

Cannot be serious  :lol:

Saw the penalty incident

:yao:

Same here  :lol:

Saying that, mackems goal was a fluke and everton dominated most of the match.

Looked a right shit tip in the end, disgraceful really, an embarrassment to the north east.