Sunderland...

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

My view, as I say. May be blinkered like but at times it felt like we were Liverpool, they were wimbledon and it was the mid 80`s.

We just didnt have a clue what to do with the hoof.

Had to read it twice to realise who he was describing as Wimbledon. Their only tactic was to pass it back to a defender then hoof.

Look, its simple.  Gyan is Ian Rush,  Cattermole is Graeme Souness.  Phil Bardsley is Phil Neal, Henderson is Terry MacDermot, Titus Bramble is Alan Hansen, Danny Welbeck is John Barnes, Steve Bruce is Bob Paisley.

Surely you can see the comparison?

....and Coloccini is Vincent Jones. :lol:

My view, as I say. May be blinkered like but at times it felt like we were Liverpool, they were wimbledon and it was the mid 80`s.

We just didnt have a clue what to do with the hoof.

Had to read it twice to realise who he was describing as Wimbledon. Their only tactic was to pass it back to a defender then hoof.

Look, its simple.  Gyan is Ian Rush,  Cattermole is Graeme Souness.  Phil Bardsley is Phil Neal, Henderson is Terry MacDermot, Titus Bramble is Alan Hansen, Danny Welbeck is John Barnes, Steve Bruce is Bob Paisley.

Surely you can see the comparison?

....and Coloccini is Vincent Jones. :lol:

don't forget the new fashanu ameobi

Completely agree with that. When they all piled on Nolan after the first goal my first thought was, "Crazy Gang". Once that thought was in my head everything they did - the hoofing, the physical stuff and the camaraderie - just made the similarity more obvious.

Bahahahahaha :lol:

:lol:

Jesus, we absolutely outplayed them from start to finish. Their tactics are as one dimensional as I've seen ALL season long. What an absolute bunch of mentals.

they're in stage 2 denial

i do wonder if they just blank out their matchs and invent what they think happened in it

post no.4 man, how deluded can one person be (or just maybe he's lying to the world)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=8727005#post8727005

Meltdowns like that are hard to watch. I bet he wouldn't take much convincing that sunlun actually won that game

Completely agree with that. When they all piled on Nolan after the first goal my first thought was, "Crazy Gang". Once that thought was in my head everything they did - the hoofing, the physical stuff and the camaraderie - just made the similarity more obvious.

Bahahahahaha :lol:

How dare our players get on :lol:

How dare our team have togetherness.

It's always a chuckle reading RTG.

All of last week all I had was baiting from makems at work and from other makem colleagues through facebook etc.

I maintained a dignified "we'll see what happens" approach.

Wham, bam, thank you Steve Cram, we fucked them royally.

If they believe they were the better team then so be it, but the scoreline and statistics prove how fucking good we were, and how utterly honk they were.  I know it's only one game, but they ARE NOT as good as they think they are.

We might end up below them in the table at the end of the season, but one things for sure, we are a team and the best fucking team won on Sunday.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=536859

"Listen, don't mention the score! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right."

Found that quite funny, tbh.

What a bunch of dicks.

I think i've read the thread they are talking about, with the hooligans n stuff.

Back to the 80s.

Total mongs.

they quote stuff about it every fuckin week man.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=536859

"Listen, don't mention the score! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right."

Found that quite funny, tbh.

What a bunch of dicks.

I think i've read the thread they are talking about, with the hooligans n stuff.

Back to the 80s.

Total mongs.

Makes it even funnier when you know the board is made up of 16 year olds from Penshaw who can't be arsed to go to matches.

^ so are they doing the whole 'at least our hooligans won?' clutching at straws?

* it's neither big nor clever and hasn't and shouldn't have any place in football

smb had a video of thousands of them seeing off 2 kids-  ;D

them mackems are some hard shit like.

^ so are they doing the whole 'at least our hooligans won?' clutching at straws?

* it's neither big nor clever and hasn't and shouldn't have any place in football

smb had a video of thousands of them seeing off 2 kids-  ;D

them mackems are some hard s*** like.

That was always the way with them - they like a big numerical advantage.

Never much good when the numbers were equal mind, or even when slightly in their favour for that matter.

Allegedly.