Sunderland...

Heron

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/17/article-1183728-00028B7000000258-617_468x412.jpg

Oh My Good God!

Brilliant.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear.

that poor kid, its ok youl will also one day  have that resigned mong look like the blokes around you,... they are only in thier late 20s you know, watching safc takes its toll.

It's not an uncommon theme for a Manchester United midfielder/forward to show initial promise in reserve games, first team cameos and lower-league loan spells. Fergie then loans them to a PL club for a season where they are proven to be shite and are subsequently moved on to the daft club who fancies forking out for them.

Here's hoping the mackems buy another Manchester United duck egg in Welbeck, seeing as they've already got Campbell.

When's that from? Good few years back by the strips but they've had so much to cry about I can't place the exact relegation or defeat :lol:

Dunno mate, could be any time in the last 20 years looking at the state of them all. I blatantly stole the pic off another site.

It's not an uncommon theme for a Manchester United midfielder/forward to show initial promise in reserve games, first team cameos and lower-league loan spells. Fergie then loans them to a PL club for a season where they are proven to be s**** and are subsequently moved on to the daft club who fancies forking out for them.

Here's hoping the mackems buy another Manchester United duck egg in Welbeck, seeing as they've already got Campbell.

Wasn't Welbeck hopeless for Preston last year? Was so lad we didn't get him

Guest neesy111

It's not an uncommon theme for a Manchester United midfielder/forward to show initial promise in reserve games, first team cameos and lower-league loan spells. Fergie then loans them to a PL club for a season where they are proven to be s**** and are subsequently moved on to the daft club who fancies forking out for them.

Wasn't Welbeck hopeless for Preston last year? Was so lad we didn't get him

Yes.

...and the final one for tonight

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wear/content/images/2009/05/24/sland1_300x352.jpg

...would you???

;D  ;D  ;D

Wouldn't be so bad but Park Ji-Sung was standing infront of her at the time.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone has the typical Mackem stereotype as their avatar on here, I dunno who it is but it always gives me a chuckle.

Had a feeling on the morning that our players' personalities could win it for us. Enrique, Barton, Carroll, Nolan and Shola would've been really up for it. Haven't listened to the Legends in a couple of years but would love to have heard tonights.

Had a feeling on the morning that our players' personalities could win it for us. Enrique, Barton, Carroll, Nolan and Shola would've been really up for it. Haven't listened to the Legends in a couple of years but would love to have heard tonights.

It wasnt very good actually; shit callers for the most part. Tomorrow nights should be better.