Sunderland...

Heron

Wigan are looking a better bet for relegation with each passing day.

If even one of Figueroa, Rodallega or N'Zogbia leaves, (particuarly the latter two) then I think they'll comfortably go down.

If even one of Figueroa, Rodallega or N'Zogbia leaves, (particuarly the latter two) then I think they'll comfortably go down.

That'll be good for us, hope they do, wonder if that kid from Crystal Palace is regretting joining them ahead of us yet.

That'll be good for us, hope they do, wonder if that kid from Crystal Palace is regretting joining them ahead of us yet.

He could have been in a promotion gunning side on the "up" but decided to go to a no mark football team with no crowds.

Good thinking batman.

Guest neesy111

Wigan has the 2nd worst defence in the league, any reason other than him being shit, they are getting rid of him for

The two games against Tottingham and Chelsea sort of disrupt that stat though. 17 in 180 minutes...

Lots of goals against in games always effect a team goal against column.

:undecided: ;D

The two games against Tottingham and Chelsea sort of disrupt that stat though. 17 in 180 minutes...

What I mean is, take those two games out, or leave them at more modest 4-0 drubbings, and their stat looks more in line with other teams around them.

I know what you're saying VI, that two anomalous results exaggerate their defence rather than it being consistently disastrous for the whole season... but it's still funnier to take the piss.

What are you on about even by fudging there goals against & then not fudging any other clubs they have the 3rd worst goals against.

1st Burnley 82

2nd Wigan 79

3rd Hull 75

4th Bolton 67

The Spanish Fudge

1st Burnley 82

2nd Hull 75

3rd  Wigan 70

4th Bolton 67

What I mean is, take those two games out, or leave them at more modest 4-0 drubbings, and their stat looks more in line with other teams around them.

Alter the two worst beatings teams around them took to make them less severe and they'd be back at second worst.