Cattermole 0

Elmohammady 0

Riveros 0

Sessegnon 0

Muntari 0

Henderson 1

Colback 0

Thats pish, i didnt know.

it's a trap they've fallen for so many times, they brag about their defensive record but won't see the reason is because they play very defensivly and don't commit midfielders into the box.

Brilliant/satisfying, as that is, didn't Kieran Richardson score a few a couple of weeks ago playing from midfield?

Guest Wearside

Amazing with all these world class midfielders that you have got you are only one point above us then,add in the world class Coloccini and Enrique and it's staggering you are not winning the league. :)

Amazing with all these world class midfielders that you have got you are only one point above us then,add in the world class Coloccini and Enrique and it's staggering you are not winning the league. :)

I know, we wonder about this all the time. Why aren't we winning the league FFS?!

Compared with our midfielders in all competitions:

Nolan: 12

Barton: 5

Tioté: 1

Jonas: 2

Ben Arfa: 1

Raylor: 2

23 in total.

you have to love the fact that ben arfa (out nearly all season has scored as many as their entire midfield and raylor has outscore the lot.

its the raylor one that really amuses me

Best Post of the Year (TT) > shittest comeback of the Year ( Wearside)

Guest palnese

We've got World class players?

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

you missed  off ftm

Guest palnese

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

you missed  off ftm

shud get dun on video evidens then.

GERRINN

LOVE OWT LIKE THAT ME.

SOZ IF SEB

you missed  off ftm

shud get dun on video evidens then.

:lol: :aww:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Do you get to keep Muntari's medals once he's gone?

I don't think anyone's said we have a world class midfield.  Being able to score against teams like Wolves, West Ham, and Sunderland doesn't requrie world class players, although as a team with zero goals currently coming from your midfield I can see why you would be so wowed by a midfield capable of actually putting the ball in the net (rememeber what it feels like when the ball actually goes into the net for your own team?)

365 have projections of final points based on recent form. In them, Sunderland will finish fifth bottom, with Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan for the drop. We're already safe with 39 points in the bag and our goal difference.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/runin.html

Obviously its just an automatic calculation, but they're not heading up the table if they can't score any goals.