Sunderland...

Heron

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9447654.stm

wah wah wah

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce believes that injuries are to blame for his side's recent poor form.

The Black Cats, who sit 12th in the league, have gone seven games without a win and have picked up just one point from a possible 21 since February.

He told BBC Newcastle... see not even a BBC Sunderland... Toon superior in every way.. end of  :fishing:

The team we had out on Sunday was probaly our first choice eleven so not sure what he is moaning about.

Brutally honest.

Funny thing is i work with a couple of mackems and they were of the honest opinion that they were going to win on Sunday.

Couple that with the fact they thought they were going to stuff us in both games...expectations have shot up down the road.

I'm not sure what is expanding at a higher rate: Bruce's stupidity or his trouser waist.

Think you're onto something there. Some kind of link between the two. Can we have a graph? a formula?

GG?

Nah, I can assure you he looks nowt like Steve Bruce.

I'm not sure what is expanding at a higher rate: Bruce's stupidity or his trouser waist.

Think you're onto something there. Some kind of link between the two. Can we have a graph? a formula?

GG?

Regression analysis!

The impact of his stupidity and trouser waist on Sunderland's results.

Actually, it reminds me more of that Gullit hair length thread.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9447654.stm

wah wah wah

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce believes that injuries are to blame for his side's recent poor form.

The Black Cats, who sit 12th in the league, have gone seven games without a win and have picked up just one point from a possible 21 since February.

He told BBC Newcastle... see not even a BBC Sunderland... Toon superior in every way.. end of  :fishing:

The team we had out on Sunday was probaly our first choice eleven so not sure what he is moaning about.

Brutally honest.

Funny thing is i work with a couple of mackems and they were of the honest opinion that they were going to win on Sunday.

Couple that with the fact they thought they were going to stuff us in both games...expectations have shot up down the road.

expectations had shot up......i could not (for the last 18month or so) work out why.

Guest Roger Kint

The prince of blarney himself, Nile Quinn on the Ryanair Dublin - Newcastle flight this morning.

Not looking quite as jolly ho ho ho as we've been accustomed to previously.

Ryanair isnt really suited for tall people, cramped flying turd of an airline. What a shame for him.......

The prince of blarney himself, Nile Quinn on the Ryanair Dublin - Newcastle flight this morning.

Not looking quite as jolly ho ho ho as we've been accustomed to previously.

Ryanair isnt really suited for tall people, cramped flying turd of an airline. What a shame for him.......

Yeah, it's not quite like being up the front with Emirates, but it looked like the budget still stretched to a priority boarding ticket despite him trying to bankrupt the club with mega contracts for dodgy players and even dodgier managers.

Guest johnson293

No wonder Disco Pants was looking glum on that flight.....

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/breaking-news/2011/04/07/sunderland-fan-hit-by-stray-football-sues-club-72703-28479273/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sunderland fan hit by stray football sues club

By Tom Mullen

Apr 7 2011

A SUNDERLAND fan is suing his club after being knocked out by a stray shot while watching a training session.

Black Cats chairman Niall Quinn revealed the legal action had started during a radio phone-in on Thursday.

The club boss was asked on BBC Newcastle’s Total Sport programme by a caller whether the club would allow fans to watch their heroes train, which had been allowed previously.

Quinn replied: "We had a supporter who got a bad injury.

"I think it was one of Djibril Cisse’s misses where he had a shot from 20 yards.

"I’m making fun of it now, but it knocked a supporter out. It was quite serious.

"That supporter is in the process of suing us right now."

Presenter Simon Pryde expressed his surprise that legal action was being taken. "It was one of those things," Quinn replied.

Sunderland AFC declined to comment when asked for more details.

Cisse played for Sunderland 38 times in the 2008-9 season, scoring 11 times, while on loan from Marseille.

:mackems:

:lol: :lol:

Fucking hell.

Liverpool away a few years ago, wor fatha got absolutely belted in the face by a stray shot during the warm up. One of the funniest things I've ever seen, in a sadistic sort of way. Tough bloke and I think he was pretty close to being knocked out by it. Unsightly red mark all the way through the first half.

In that case I glad we don't open training sessions either.

Shola would be getting sued every week.

cant be that hard to put fans out of range of shots surely?