Sunderland...

Heron

How much would it cost him to sack him? :lol:

If TT's figures are correct, nearly £8m.  :iamatwat:

Darren Bent money being put to good use.

:thup:

Comments I made to wearside from a few pages back:

I think you'll all finally look back on Quinn's decision to sign on Bruce for the foreseeable as a decision so bad it ranks alongside giving Capello a new contract before the world cup, but then again its not like Sunderland to shoot their load early, or believe the season is finished in January.  And when it comes to sack him? £10m. Remains of the Bent money, and if you think he's a putty faced bastard Mag now, just wait till you try and offload him, he'll want the lot and take you to the cleaners. He'll be buying pints for us lot all over Newcastle when that day comes. 'Have a pint on sunderland, sorry it took so long'.

Bruce is really hopeless man. It's obvious he can't handle any kind of pressure. His teams always spent at least half the season with their knickers down, while he's refusing to take any form of responsibility.. We're very lucky to have avoided him in the past like..

And Quinn awarding him with a a fat contract mid-season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruce is really hopeless man. It's obvious he can't handle any kind of pressure. His teams always spent at least half the season with their knickers down, while he's refusing to take any form of responsibility.. We're very lucky to have avoided him in the past like..

And Keane awarding him with a a fat contract mid-season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roy Keane's in charge? The plot thickens.

Guest toonlass

And Keane awarding him with a a fat contract mid-season :lol: :lol: :lol:

:dowie:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's not just the sadness of it, just the fact he felt the need to specify he'd be using his sister's internet. :lol:

I love this Pennywell Paul, like.

"dont shot the messenga!!"

His constant name signing at the end of posts... :lol:

"al be the first on the internet round me sisters tomorrow morning tellin people like u I TOLD U SO"

Christ almighty.

Aye seen that, best line ever  :lol:

:lol:

Where's it from?

one of the links someone posted up, cant remember which one.  :lol:

It's not just the sadness of it, just the fact he felt the need to specify he'd be using his sister's internet. :lol:

Unless there is an internet drought in Sunderland.

Just been informed its ok because Campbell is back next week and they're going to win all 6 remaining games and finish 7th with 56 points. Almost word for word what they said about Wellbeck and the last 8 games 2 weeks ago :lol:

The result had a familiar ring to it.

We had to chop and change again but I’ve said that too many times.

We had a disappointing 20 minutes after taking the lead twice. When you take a 2-1 lead at home you should be good enough to stay on and take the three points.

Defensively, we’re all over the place. That’s the big situation. We were rock solid there up until the turn of the year and now we have to score three or more goals to win a football match.

We have to go back to the training ground, keep working at it and get our defensive shape back.

It’s a big disappointment and we’re up against it at the moment. The only thing we can do is batten down the hatches, keep going and come out fighting.

We’ve got to keep on going.

All the best,

Steve Bruce