Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BooBoo

I want to remove enough of OptaJoe's fingers to stop him tagging a needless gimmicky word onto the end of his tweets.  Three.

I've dumped the fucker from Facebook for precisely that. Gone.

Its a tedious gimmick, incredibly annoying. Twat.

Guest toonlass

Has Bruce said his usual 'batten down the hatches' speel yet?

Think he's still on the "depleted by injuries" page atm.

Guest BooBoo

Has Bruce said his usual 'batten down the hatches' speel yet?

Think he's still on the "depleted by injuries" page atm.

He's exhausted "wah got wu backsides kicked".

Guest BooBoo

'take it on the chin' is a Brucie favourite too.

Basically anything he says in that dismal little voice of his, is incredibly irritating.

Guest toonlass

I'm amazed they are going on about injuries. They have Mensah, Campbell and Titus (some would say that's a blessing) out. We have Kadar, Lua Lua, Best, Ben Arfa, Gosling, Smith and Ireland injured and Shola playing with a fractured cheekbone.

Can someone just please tell me how they have been unlucky with injuries? I really don't understand that one at all.

They haven't. But when you're doing shit you're going to search more and more for reasons for why you're doing shit, so they're interpreting having injuries - which every team has to deal with - as some dose of massive misfortune.

I personally don't think they had many injuries, about average, probably the same amount as us yet we've a much smaller squad.

They rode their luck first half of the season, they still can't quite see that, thought they have cottoned on their luck has changed, but really it's not bad, it's just normal and the quality is the real problem.

Guest Slarth

At least we had a few average strikers left here to keep us going until May. They've only had Gyan and Welbeck to see them through. Crazy.

If in doubt we've always got Shola  :snod: Face mask, bad back/hip and the rest he always puts himself on the line when it's needed. They could use someone like him  ;D