Sunderland...

Heron

Sounds like they really think they stand a chance of getting Hart on loan, that would improve them a lot. Hope it doesn't happen. But why are they selling their back up Fulop when their No.1 Gordon has a broken arm ? If they don't get Hart, they'll cry that that they don't have a keeper, because of Gordon's injury, asking people to fell sorry for them.

Today I said to 2 Mackems at work "you must be used to losing being a Sunderland fan." One of them replied with "I see you won your first international trophy since like 1969 last night" and I simply smirked and walked away. It amused me highly, for a few various reasons.

even if they do loan hart, the minumum it would be is 6 months and gordon would be back sometime what oct novemeber time, would gordon be happy sitting on the bench for hart?

He should he's not even in Hart's league, he's an awful keeper. I was hoping Hart would push Given for the job at Man Shitty, it doesn't sound like that's going to be the case if they are considering this. 

Can't see why Hart or City would agree to it tbh. Hart knows he'll play for City because Given is still out for a bit and if he goes to Sunderland he'd only start until Gordon is fit. At least at Birmingham he knew he'd start every game.

Seems like a bit of a pointless move. Meh.

Sunderland are looking to sell their Argentinian right-back Marcos Angeleri just a month after paying 1.5 million pounds for him. The 27-year-old defender has struggled to settle on Wearside on and off the field.

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

They really are a chronic bunch of bellends. Remember that time Julio Arca got stung by a jellyfish? Only the mackems.

Sunderland are looking to sell their Argentinian right-back Marcos Angeleri just a month after paying 1.5 million pounds for him. The 27-year-old defender has struggled to settle on Wearside on and off the field.

:lol:

Best thing they could do is get him somewhere to live in Newcastle.

Was speaking to a Mackem mate of mine the other day who said that the major story doing the rounds was that one of the main reasons behind the delay of the transfer was that Bruce was desperate to find a way out having seen the player up close. Milton Nunez mk. 2?

Onuoha. Fucking hell, man  :weep:

He's one of my favourite footballers too. With a few exceptions, they're building a canny squad there.

are they? buying a lot of defenders but the rest of the side? attack especially if they sell jones and replace with a loan of welbeck