Sunderland...

Heron

Guest WashyGeordie

Why havnt I seen toon army polands banner? Or flares! :)

Seen their banner once in level 7 on the concrete wall (row FF), but that (and the picture) was about 2 years ago i think.

Sunderland like shearer more than newcastle I think, probably because he champions their regional sport apparently

That is not the reason, it is because he always makes sure that he hires a mackem to do work around his house!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230082_169050156489383_109099755817757_423014_2561790_n.jpg

"Brucey one of us" :lol:

As if we'd lose any sleep over that. You're welcome to the red faced fat bastard :lol:

Clearly did the R quite big but realised it was a bit too big so the U is a bit small. The L isn't wide so they made it a bit taller so it looked better and the E is just lazy.

Should have used a stencil. 3/10.

Saw someone reading what I assume was the Sunlun echo today, back page was headlined with top dogs, captioned with something about Sunderland winning bragging rights and getting 'revenge'   :idiot2:

The record win in the Merseyside derby is 6-0 Liverpool in 1935.  Man City beat Man United away 6-1 in 1926.  The biggest victory in the East Lancashire derby is when Blackburn beat Burnley 7-1 in 1888.  I'm sure you all know that though, as record derby scores from your great grandad's childhood are what people really remember when thinking about local rivalries.