Sunderland...

Heron

19tmb titus bramble

What nasty bastard starts a vicious rumour like that? Me and @tunni89 are both fine and well and not been killed in a car crash

Is that actually him?  There's half a dozen Titus Bramble accounts.

19tmb titus bramble

What nasty b****** starts a vicious rumour like that? Me and @tunni89 are both fine and well and not been killed in a car crash

Is that actually him?  There's half a dozen Titus Bramble accounts.

He has over 25.000 followers, so would guess that this is the real one.

They think Gameiro is realistic for them. If he's unsure about us, then Sunderland won't even be a blip on the radar.

One look at the north east top dogs trophy and gamiero will be dotting the i's tomorrow morning

Horrific rumour to start that, glad it's not true.

Same, I like Titus even if he is playing for that lot  :blush:

what on earth is there to like about titus bramble? he's a terrible footballer and absolute mug

Horrific rumour to start that, glad it's not true.

Same, I like Titus even if he is playing for that lot  :blush:

what on earth is there to like about titus bramble? he's a terrible footballer and absolute mug

I just felt sorry for him, he just had too much of a dumb expression to get angry at.

Plus he reminds me of the good times.

Take that getting bigger crowds at safc?

waits for Wearside.......................

Has he sobered up yet? Haven't seen him since the other night, still  :facepalm: :blush: ?

think hes still out looking for me with a gun. :lol:

Take that getting bigger crowds at safc?

waits for Wearside.......................

Has he sobered up yet? Haven't seen him since the other night, still  :facepalm: :blush: ?

think hes still out looking for me with a gun. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWSFLASH: Hendon Mad Dog in cheysey chips gun raid

"Local sources close to the chip shop owner say that the gentleman, who likes to go by the name of Wearside is dangerous to all members of society. It is advised that when asked "Wheyse keys are theyse keys?" you must hand the keys over immediately, or you won't survive."

The gentleman at hand, carried a sewn off shotgun, and threatened to utilize it's pump action function on numerous occasions. It is thought that the man, aged 42, realizes the need to take numerous shots so to hit the target. This was made evident when he wore his favourite Gyan replica jersey.

The talk on the SMB is that Henderson is definitely off to Liverpool for £18 million. Astonishing price if true.

Mark Douglas

Jordan Henderson update in the Journal tomorrow. Brace yourself, #safc fans...

less than 1 minute ago from Twitter for iPhone