Sunderland...

Heron

If it's true, I find it even more mental, simply due to the range of contacts Comolli is supposed to have across the continent. Surely, they could find somebody who would be much better value for money?

Cabaye £4.3m, Henderson £18m. I'm speechless here.

:tiote: £3.5m :snod:

Exactly. Sunderland are so, so lucky to get anywhere near that much. A bit annoyed tbh, they could do a lot with that money.....N'Zogbia perhaps?

Good thing Bruce is armed with spending that money.

Seriously, that's a disgusting price for a player that does absolutely nothing. But he's young and English I suppose.

£18m. £18m for Jordan fucking Henderson. If that doesn't signify the absurd transfer market we're dealing with then I don't know what does.

Cahill, Arteta, Tiote, Cabaye and Ben Arfa all for less than Henderson. Dear Lord.

£18m. £18m for Jordan f***ing Henderson. If that doesn't signify the absurd transfer market we're dealing with then I don't know what does.

Cahill, Arteta, Tiote, Cabaye and Ben Arfa all for less than Henderson. Dear Lord.

Imagine what you lot could get for Rodwell? Probably a whole new team :lol:

£18m for Henderson and £24m for Bent.

Fucking hell that's loads of money, actually a bit jealous at the scums.

They can really improve with that money. But at the same time they haven't improved that much even after spending loads already.

f***ing hell that's loads of money, actually a bit jealous at the scums.

They can really improve with that money. But at the same time they haven't improved that much even after spending loads already.

Wasted on them. The new Liverpool board must be fucking mugs.

Guest Haris Vuckic

£18m for Henderson!  :idiot2:

Liverpool are utter morons, have they been trying those 'infinite money' things form the meme thread?

Henderson is absolute dogga, he does nothing!

f***ing hell that's loads of money, actually a bit jealous at the scums.

Just remember how much we got for Martins and Bassong when we went down and add it to the Carroll money. About £50 Million for them 3 :lol:

£18m. £18m for Jordan fucking Henderson. If that doesn't signify the absurd transfer market we're dealing with then I don't know what does.

Is that those five combined for cheaper than Henderson?

Fucking hell that's loads of money, actually a bit jealous at the scums.

True, but at least the Bent money was justified (mind it was £18m actual fee and a third of that went straight to Spurs).

In fact, Henderson > Bent in terms of transfer value. Fucking hell. That's depressing.

£18m. £18m for Jordan f***ing Henderson. If that doesn't signify the absurd transfer market we're dealing with then I don't know what does.

Imagine what you lot could get for Rodwell? Probably a whole new team :lol:

My Milner Principle (if Milner's worth £24m, then he's worth £xm) has been replaced by the Henderson Impossibility Theorem. At least Milner had a good season for Villa before his move.

Doesn't score, can't tackle, doesn't create. Reasonable passer of the ball, heart the size of a pea, can't influence a game in any way, can't head, works reasonably hard, young and English.

£18,000,000. Fuck me.  :lol: