Sunderland...

Heron

Guest malandro

Carroll ran his baws off last night. He was everywhere.

lets see if he does the same when not at old trafford.

He shouldn't f***ing have to tbh.  We should be playing someone alongside him in most games this season.

This. Carroll only poses a serious goal threat when he’s in the box. Somebody else should be running the channels and tracking back.

:lol:

Just went over to RTG to see if they mentioned it, and came across a thread on Tiote (surprise surprise). The last post was "This guy barely featured in Twente's recent championship year".

He played in 28 of their 34 games.

why let facts stand in the way of bias?

Reportage - 21/Aug/10 

You Fat Bastards - Sunderland fans are fattest in Premier League - James Johnston, Sunderland Echo

Who ate all the pies?

Sunderland fans, according to a new health report.

An online survey from NHS Choices claims that the Black Cats have the Premier League's fattest supporters, munching their way through a mountain of crisps, sweets, pasties and pies.

The poll of 25,000 supporters assessed their health and fitness based on weight, smoking and alcohol consumption.

It revealed that just over half of SAFC fans were an unhealthy weight. Everton came second in the table, followed by Blackburn, which has the most smokers, and Fulham, which has the most supporters who exceeded the recommended units of alcohol per day.

Newcastle came 16th in the study of 20 clubs.

The Echo asked Sunderland AFC fans what they thought about being branded the most unhealthy.

Colin Metcalf, 63, said: "I don't know if it's true really, it's the sort of food you like at half time. There's a lot more other teams in the group who are unhealthier than Sunderland*."

Anne Metcalf, 57, sales assistant, said: "Newcastle are just as bad. Anywhere is just as bad**."

Tommy Leng, 53, of Hendon, added: "I'm healthy, get lots of exercise. I've been following the team for 32 years now and Newcastle are the worst***."

Owen Imeson, 27, a painter and decorator, from Sunderland, said: "I'm a supporter and would like to think I'm healthy****."

Bob Duncan, 68, retired, of Jarrow, said: "I have four pints before and four pints after, but I do normally go for walks from Sunderland to Shields and back on non-match days*****."

Always comes back to us.

smb on suicide watch tonight.

A few think they could be bottom by the time they play us, youd think they would be concerned about where they are at the end of the season.

They'd be happier if they beat us twice and went down and into administration than they would if the qualified for Europe.

A few think they could be bottom by the time they play us, youd think they would be concerned about where they are at the end of the season.

Fucking champion. Might quieten some of the pricks down a bit. :)

bruce out already i see, hes not going to last the season is he? everytime something bad happens it will come down to his supposed toon supporting youth

Guest andrew

:lol:

Just went over to RTG to see if they mentioned it, and came across a thread on Tiote (surprise surprise). The last post was "This guy barely featured in Twente's recent championship year".

He played in 28 of their 34 games.

RTG is just cringeworthy. 99% of them have no idea what they are talking about.

They will be shitting their pants about our game. Andy Carroll v Bramble should be interesting. He's one of the few defenders who might keep him quiet but after the Mackems boo brigade has demoralised him a trademark gaffe is surely on the cards.