Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

:lol: It is nice that no matter how bad things can be at NUFC, we can always rely on the neighbours to sink that little bit lower.

Yeh they've been on form recently.

''top dogs'' :lol:

It's also nice to know that while the mackems worry themselves over whether the player who they just got on the back of their top might be about to fuck off at any minute, we can always play it safe and get Shola. :aww:

He's not particularly great, but it'd be a disaster for Sunderland if they let Gyan go too. Hilarious :)

Of course, if they spend that money well they could do great, but Bruce has already let that ship sail.....selling star players and replacing them with crap. This sounds too good to be true. May as well offer them Perch and Smith for £5m.

the shit hole just cant attract/keep decent players, especially black ones, they are already in a dog eating frenzy over some Asian player- they will never learn- and thats why will will never stop laughing.

happy days

Guest toonlass

So Bent has gone, Welbeck escaped, Gyan is busy climbing over the asylum walls. Striker-wise who do they have left? Campbell,  :mackems: jeezus Christ they're fucked!

Guest Wearside

:lol: It is nice that no matter how bad things can be at NUFC, we can always rely on the neighbours to sink that little bit lower.

I could and should pull you apart on this post but I will only get accused of being a WUM by Neil or someone so I will let it go this time. :)

Guest Loven11

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Steve Bruce to meet the 3 #MUFC players he's bid for over the next couple of days. Confident on Gibson, less so on the other 2. #SAFC

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=600768

in particular "we have to ask ourselves if the values we stand for as oppossed to the mags such as decency, dignity, unity and democracy"

decency....lovely song about bobby robson they used to sing

dignity....the way they walked out on their own team in october

unity.....many reports of them fighting among themselves on the concourses of their ground

democracy.....wtf ?

So how much are Sunderland expecting to sell Gyan for then? He's probably worth £10million at best with his real age being about 40, but you never know with 'arry. I'm sure he could come to an agreement with his agent to bump up the fee "unofficially".