Sunderland...

Heron

They're currently celebrating the 11th anniversary of the 2-1 on RTG, think it's a national holiday on Wearside.

Celebrating the fact they havent beaten us in 11 years. You've really got to wonder what it is they're putting in the water down there.  :facepalm:

They're currently celebrating the 11th anniversary of the 2-1 on RTG, think it's a national holiday on Wearside.

Celebrating the fact they havent beaten us in 11 years. You've really got to wonder what it is they're putting in the water down there.  :facepalm:

They beat us in 2008/09 season

Guest neesy111

11 Years  ???

They beat us 2 years ago.

Guest neesy111

nzogbia looks to be going to brum. poor mackems.

poor him, seem's like the stepping stone that was wigan hasn't exactly worked out

11 Years  ???

They were celebrating the 11th anniversary of their last win at St James' Park :lol:

Guest neesy111

11 Years  ???

They were celebrating the 11th anniversary of their last win at St James' Park :lol:

again those daft mackems don't even know their own history as that was 10 years ago in 2000

i went to the makems match on tues with my dad as i was asked, honestly they won 2 - 0 but were woeful, a one man team i think and i forsee relegation.

s*** excuse.

look he is 66 years old and i spend time with him when i can, hence i went when asked, it was also free which helped.

look he is 66 years old and i spend time with him when i can, hence i went when asked, it was also free which helped.

If you cared about him you would have talked him out of it.

lol he is a season ticket holder, no talking him out of it, thing is he is always going on about how shite they are, yet he stil spends cash to go see them, and he is not well off.

If you cared about him you would have talked him out of it.

Early in the season but it amuses me: Darren Bent is the only Sunderland player to score for them this season. :lol:

Somebody on Legends said tonight that they didn't win a game last season without him scoring.

Speaking to fans of other clubs it seems the opinion is the same: it's nothing against Sunderland as such, but everyone hopes he gets injured just to laugh at how much they'll struggle without him.