Sunderland...

Heron

Oh well, if I had to live in sun'lun I would demand some compensation too.

Quite. Has been pretty standard to pay a premium to get decent players to the north east for starters. He'd take £50k p/w like a shot if Arsenal were in for him imho. Think he'd be happy to come to us for somewhere between the two.

Decent signing for them, although it won't make them a better side because of all the players they have lost.

Very limited footballer, has a cracking shot on him though (Gibson basically).

Decent signing for them, although it won't make them a better side because of all the players they have lost.

Gardner will probably be the same standard as Henderson, only with a few extra goals, and Larsson will provide a few more assists.

It's whether Wickham can fill the gap left by Bent that will be the question, otherwise they've stood still.

Guest Roger Kint

Gardner will probably be the same standard as Henderson, only with a few extra goals, and Larsson will provide a few more assists.

Didnt opta say that Henderson created most goalscoring chances in the league last year? Larsson had 6 assists(no idea what Henderson was mind) so not even sure he will add too much. Couldnt even find Gardner in the assists table though so if he doesnt continue with his goals neither will be an improvement, even on Muntari let alone Henderson.

Didnt opta say that Henderson created most goalscoring chances in the league last year? Larsson had 6 assists(no idea what Henderson was mind) so not even sure he will add too much. Couldnt even find Gardner in the assists table though so if he doesnt continue with his goals neither will be an improvement, even on Muntari let alone Henderson.

Only four players created more goalscoring chances in the 2010/11 PL season than Sunderland’s Jordan Henderson (82).

The four to create more scoring chances than Henderson were Malouda (117), K Davies (91), Brunt (86) and Downing (85).

Guest Roger Kint

Only four players created more goalscoring chances in the 2010/11 PL season than Sunderlands Jordan Henderson (82).

The four to create more scoring chances than Henderson were Malouda (117), K Davies (91), Brunt (86) and Downing (85).

I was only half listening when it was on the radio the other week, cheers. Still not a bad stat for an average player.

http://www.safc.com/javaImages/f0/0/0,,10281~9765104,00.jpg

Happy chap.

:lol:

That's the look of someone who's just realized that he's gone from living in one of the world's most dynamic and vibrant metropolitan centers to.... Sunderland.

"I still can't believe that I'm playing in the Premier League, even after I've passed my medical and been to the training ground."

"The training ground and stadium were very quiet. I wasn't able to meet the manager but we did talk on the phone. All I could say was 'Hi, I'm fine thank you" but he told me that my English was good, which really boosted my confidence."

"I don't think I failed at Reading, and I've improved in leaps and bounds since then. I consider this my second chance, and I'll prepare with both passion and composure.

"I don't want to set any goals for now. I'll keep thinking about it but I'm still a young player, so I'm just going to try to play in some matches. I'll do the work."

"I joined Sunderland because I felt that they wanted me more than other clubs. Other Korean players gave me different advice as to where I should go, but I felt that no other club wanted me as much as Sunderland."