Sunderland...

Heron

Me either but then I wouldn't have a clue about how their team would line up and even who half their players are but I reckon most of them have a better idea than me about how we will line up next season.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The mackems are getting very full of themselves again. Why do they always get so carried away? We've probably made the better signings but they are already going crazy and talking about europe etc etc,

The mackems are getting very full of themselves again. Why do they always get so carried away? We've probably made the better signings but they are already going crazy and talking about europe etc etc,

I don't think they have tbh, might just be me though.

In talks with Pavel Pogrebnyak, a Russian striker.

Pogrebnyak would be a good signing at the right price to be fair. I know he used to keep Pavluychenko out of the Russian team going into the Euros.

Guest Roger Kint

I remember when he used to be good  :snod:

Was brilliant that season for Zenit when they won the Uefa Cup

'But let's hope we don't end up acting like knobs like that did under keegan. They were full of "barca are our rivals now, we're not bothered about you lot".'

'There like bairns who cant see there mates with better toys.'

'A mag at work yesterday actually came up to me and congatulated me on our recent signings and said we'd done some very business while making vast improvements to our already decent squad.

I rubbed my eyes in amazement'

Good. God. Almighty. What complete set of japslits.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Is it just me who think their signings have been very average - and in Wickham's case - risky?

Solid, but not spectacular. Should secure their Premier League status next season, but I don't think they'll do much more than they have this season; very similar to us tbh. I'd be excited about Wickham if it were us.

Is it just me who think their signings have been very average - and in Wickham's case - risky?

They've been very average indeed. The Man Utd trio will be as well. Wickham is a risky one, but personally I think he'll be good for them.

Guest Wally_McFool

Love the way that some of the filth are working themselves up into a frenzy on the Dirty Green Mags thread by ranting on about how the Fairs Cup win was irrelevant.

One of them is even using a UEFA.com "beta" page to present his "facts" now. :D

It rankles with them.... GOOD!

Solid, but not spectacular. Should secure their Premier League status next season, but I don't think they'll do much more than they have this season; very similar to us tbh. I'd be excited about Wickham if it were us.

I'd say it's actually quite a different situation to you. You're the ones with a team that is able to significantly improve upon your position last season whereas Sunderland seem content to stand still and consolidate.