Sunderland...

Heron

Tonight has dented a lot of big ego's on this forum,the same ego's who took great delight in January at Sunderland fans running on the pitch.

Oh sorry I forgot,It's just a "bit of fun" when Newcastle do pitch invasions,silly me.

Will you start putting spaces after commas for crying out loud. Thick twat.

Need no apostrophe in egos, either. Mong.

Wearside is such a dull cunt. Sitting upon his giant moral highground shitheap. Honestly man, you're such a genetically obvious mackem.

The same spelling and grammatical mistakes in every post, the same boring repetitive nonsense over and over again, the continuous contradictions, the same complete inability to construct arguments without going off on a tangent. Just a complete and utter spanner that would slot into RTG like a glove. No idea why he feels the need to put down the posting standards of that place, when he's got mackem mongitude coursing through his veins.

Fuck off back to your herd, you look out of place on this upstanding, intelligent messageboard.

The only player I would take that they have signed, at the same price, length of contract etc would be Gardner. Even then he wouldn't start. Really bizarre how they seem to think they've done amazingly well, I think they have done reasonably well but haven't bought anything that will push them up the league.

They've padded out the squad well with solid players and we should take a leaf there, but there's very little quality come in to take them to the next level. I think we're almost the opposite, Ba and Cabaye in particular are proven top quality players and the right age, but we still lack the players who can come in and do a good job from below the first XI.

They'll be all over that pitch invasion forever and a day the mackems, it just further proves how we in newcastle lack that class that our neighbours over in albania on wear seem to shower themselves in.

You cant defend the fucking knackers who went one step too far but you have to take into consideration the sizeable away support on a friday night at a venue just down the road with next to no stewards/police.

im not condoning it, Im canny peeved that being a newcastle fan i have to shoulder some of their shame, but it was to be expected with the amount of youngins there who've seen green street one to many times.

MEH!

They must have smashed up their glasshouses by now, chucking a few stones about like.  Them fuckers get on the pitch every time they manage to score against us FFS.  Not condoning our lot, it's fucking ridiculous and embarrassing, but hilarious to see the mackems are trying to take the moral high ground as per usual, cunts.

I really wouldn't be surprised if all the Darlo supporters turned out to be mackems like. The thought of them spending their Friday nights travelling to Darlo to wind up and start fights with the bigger lads up the road sounds like something they'd do.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Give it to the Mackems, man. To borrow one of their phrases 'This is their Cup Final', being able to gloat about us doing something Mackemish. Let them be, it'll be their only victory (moral or on the pitch) over us this season.