Sunderland...

Heron

It's amazing like. They seem to live in this little bubble universe where everyone bar us thinks they're the most honourable, sporting, gentlemanly, classy club in the world ever and the only reason we ever get positive press is because we've infiltrated all the media with our evil agents.

It's amazing like. They seem to live in this little bubble universe where everyone bar us thinks they're the most honourable, sporting, gentlemanly, classy club in the world ever and the only reason we ever get positive press is because we've infiltrated all the media with our evil agents.

canny plot for a tv drama you've got there ha, but in all seriousness this is generally their mindset

They see themselves as a kind of misunderstood Barcelona. 

Fuck sake, Mackems and their 'class' craic has gone in to overdrive. How the fuck anyone coming out of Albania on Wear could have even a modicum of class is beyond me yet these fuckers reckon they have it abundance. Retards.

Guest Geordiesned

Unbelievable amount of Mackems on Twitter claiming that the ONLY person who ran on the pitch at last SOS derby was a small child who pushed Harper!

"We had less fans on the pitch"

"no we did"

Who gives a fuck, it was an absolute abortion of a situation which has heaped a load of negative press on us.

Pitch invasions do and will happen again but never under the same circumstances as last night

Unbelievable amount of Mackems on Twitter claiming that the ONLY person who ran on the pitch at last SOS derby was a small child who pushed Harper!

A good few ran the width of the pitch, unchallenged by any steward, right in front of us with FTM flags and banners before being let back into the stand on the other side with no hassle.

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Oh yeah, and at least I am on the right message board!''

Says everything - one of the best places to discuss Newcastle - a Sunderland board.

:lol: :lol:

I think this is my favourite one - "For some unknown reason insisting SD.com@SJP is better than the SOL". That's apparently a contributing factor to this laughing stock name we have had imagined up for us by those down the road. :lol:

They're also still going on about that banner that they again imagined up.

I love how Sewelly is one of the best and most respected posters on here, but when Wearside comes calling he turns fantastic :D

I just really hate mackems, tbh.

What I love is how even Neil hates Mackems and he's not even a Newcastle fan :lol:.

I love how Sewelly is one of the best and most respected posters on here, but when Wearside comes calling he turns fantastic :D

I just really hate mackems, tbh.

What I love is how even Neil hates Mackems and he's not even a Newcastle fan :lol:.

Love both of these things. Says it all that even opposing fans on this board think they're absolute dicks. It ain't just a Newcastle thing. :lol: