Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tell me a player you have who's as good as Tiote? Just one?

Sessegnon is better than any player on Newcastle's books by an absolute distance.

I literally spat tea at my screen.

Proper LOL

or as good as Enrique

Queerside reckons Bardsley is better cos he scored more goals than Enrique

:mackems: :mackems:

An attacking full back is imperative to their free-flowing, slick, football that influenced the Brazil '70 team. Enrique would be fucking useless to that.

Seriously I don't even know why people try to put there case forward to him, he's a fucking yokel. It's like trying to debate the Watergate Scandal to a deaf parrot.

Sunday, bored.

That's my excuse. Plus despite how much people say anyone who responds to him is 'biting' I disagree. I have said it before but normally when someone bites at something they make themselves look a complete tool but everytime Wearside has come on here apparently looking for a bite he has made himself look the dick more and more he replies :lol:

Tbf, O'Shea's injury didn't look too serious according to Douglas.

Just a nasty burn from what I saw - the dangers of setting the transfer market alight, you see.

Tbf, O'Shea's injury didn't look too serious according to Douglas.

Just a nasty burn from what I saw - the dangers of setting the transfer market alight, you see.

:lol: :lol:

Point 2, Wearside - care to back up your claim Sessegnon is better than any Newcastle supporter? What is it about him that makes him so good?

he doesn't even believe it himself man, he just lacks the intelligence to form a reasonable debate so instead just chats shit

I was positive he actually posted decent stuff when he was first here. Sure, you probably didn't agree with it but he actually took more than 2 seconds to think about what he was saying.

Seriously I don't even know why people try to put there case forward to him, he's a f***ing yokel. It's like trying to debate the Watergate Scandal to a deaf parrot.

Sunday, bored.

That's my excuse. Plus despite how much people say anyone who responds to him is 'biting' I disagree. I have said it before but normally when someone bites at something they make themselves look a complete tool but everytime Wearside has come on here apparently looking for a bite he has made himself look the dick more and more he replies :lol:

I agree, he's an absolute spacker. i genuinly get proper wound up though at how shit his wumming attempts are :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I was positive he actually posted decent stuff when he was first here. Sure, you probably didn't agree with it but he actually took more than 2 seconds to think about what he was saying.

They are like this every season, build up/knock down.

Sessegnon ffs :lol:

Sessegnon is better than any player on Newcastle's books by an absolute distance.

:lol: Class. Although you've got to feel for him, Sessegnon and Gyan are the only thing close to 'flair' players that the Mackems have ever seen.

He did, even if he was slightly biased which was completely understandable.

Suppose the act could only last so long and he had to revert to form.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01128/8_19_350x475_1128389a.jpg

Guest Haris Vuckic

Two in one who are better than Sessegnon by a great distance.

That's basically the opinion of anyone with half a brain.

Thats their captain out of the Derby LOLLLLLZ

I can almost smell the fear.

Have you s*** yourself again?

:lol:

You're weaker than last year, you complete and utter tool.

Newcastle have one of the worst squads in the entire league.

yeah but Sunderlands is worse