Sunderland...

Heron

The way we raped these clowns on Halloween, man. What a day.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tFI9HtBESRo/TM4j_No7u1I/AAAAAAAAQ3k/jYV0mJguW5g/s1600/Newcastle+5+Sunderland+1+It%27s+three+cheers+for+the+boss,+as+Nolan+leads+derby+rout++2.jpg

:smug:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye but they beat us 9-1 so it doesn't matter.

We beat man u 7-1 at old trafford the same season, I've been tweeting the fuck out of them and they are dead upset.

maybe not.

Ammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebi 4!!!

You know, I can kind of understand where Wearside is coming from when he said we'd gone backwards by selling Nolan and replacing him with Cabaye.

Based on the two matches they saw him, Kevin Nolan probably scares the fuck out of them.

Just noticed they have a 2 page thread on their friendly and a 4 page thread on ours  :laugh: :clap:

We liked this review of a friendly match they lost 3-0 to a Spurs XI:

http://www.safc.com/news/20110722/tottenham-res-3-sunderland-res-0-_2256213_2399555

"Spurs Reserves". "Experienced Tottenham side". "Spurs bossed the pitch with a side full of players with Championship experience".

It was our kids, and not even our best kids. Three of them have played a handful of Championship games, and one of those is the keeper, Alnwick, who apparently didn't have anything to do anyway. Alex Pritchard, who scored two, looks about twelve.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/players/reserves/alex-pritchard.html

Once you know that, the match review (on the official site!) just sounds a bit sad.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/11/1/1288614860108/Shola-Ameobi-celebrates-t-006.jpg

"A reminder of the score with 89 minutes on the clock, It's Newcastle FIVE Sunderland NIL. This will hurt. This will hurt.

I mean technically this is a breach of human rights. Someone needs to call Amnesty International I think.

There must be a member of the European Parliament who would have something to say. This isn't a football match anymore; this is torture.

Days like this are there to be enjoyed"

:snod:

Was such a fucking belting day that was, can remember loads of us doing the Ameobi outside the Life centre at about half three in the morning :lol:. Woke up still pissed out me brains the next morning after about an hours kip, saw the Paper with Kevin Nolan chicken dancing all over the front and back pages and I couldn't help just giggling uncontrollably to me self.

Love this match report too, brings a smile to my face every time.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/Matches.nsf/ab283684d03f231d80256b520047d321/06ca0ae35d91e360802577ce0033fcab?OpenDocument

Newcastle United 5 Sunderland 1 

31/Oct/10, KO:1:30pm, St. James' Park, Att: 51,988

Fancying a lass in school and getting off with her at your mates party, your first proper date, your first away, taking your lass to Rome and standing there awestruck at how beautiful it is, your Dad watching you score a goal when you’re eight year old and sitting in the car ten foot tall, Feyenoord. Fucking hell, Feyenoord. Twenty to three outside the pub getting hurried up by your mates walking to the ground, looking up and your heart bursting out in pride that this is us, this is Newcastle United Football Club.

Having a pint in a bar in Frankfurt and standing in there thing fuck me, I’m in Europe with all my mates for a game of football. Your Dad who has supported Newcastle United for sixty years despite growing up in Easington hugging you when Kevin fucking Nolan scores a hat trick against those pricks that he’s had to live around all his life. Waiting to get to the pub and having a glass of champagne, fucking champagne by the way with your mates after the game, standing on the roof terrace in The Forth singing and laughing, laughing at those Mackem bastards that sloped off at half time.

Thinking Christ, I’ve got to go to work tomorrow when you’re still up with your mates at stupid o’clock after you’ve been out all day and then remembering that you’ve got a meeting with a Mackem at 10am and you’re going to have to bite your tongue to keep a straight face, hungover but straining every sinew not to burst out laughing at them. Five one. Five fucking one.

Milan – they’re never going to go there, five one, they’re never going to do that. Going into town at lunch. Fenwicks, Cruise, The End, meet your mate at Grey's monument for a coffee and try to break down the match. Coffee – have they got that in Sunderland? Remembering being three nil down at Barnsley at half time, you’re just a bairn. Is this it? Going to your Da’s mates 40th birthday in Seaham, they’re all red and white. Eight year old and sitting there in your chinos and minty polo shirt. 3 foot 6 and thinking thank God I don’t have anything to do with these twats and still thinking it the week after when we’re three nil up at home to Charlton and we still get beat. No-one’s talking in the Capri and you’ll be there in fifteen years time when Graeme Fenton knocks two in and it’s a long way home.

But it’ll all be worth it, won’t it?

Kevin Nolan overhead kick. Ha ha! And again. Penalty. Happy days, we’ve got the best penalty taker in the world. And his eyes light up every time we play Sunderland. Three nil. Three fucking nil, meet your mates downstairs, they’re gasping for a pint but they won’t buy one. Ashley and all that. Come out in the second half and you’re hoping we finish them properly. Takes it’s time and then the cherry on the icing on the cake, Titus smashes in. Red card. Delirium.

They’re all over the shop, Mingolet fumbles and Shola pangs it in. Perfect strike, he fucking loves it. It can’t get any better than Kevin Nolan, the kid we all identify with – huffing and puffing around like turning out for your Sunday team half cut - gets his hat trick. It doesn’t get any better – wedding day, first born, once in a lifetime moments.

They get one back but who cares – you’re going to work tomorrow doing your nine to five sat at your PC grinning like an idiot, remembering how it felt at 3:15 yesterday afternoon. The night’s a blur. You end up in bars where everyone looks cooler and younger than you but then some 18 your old kid in skinny jeans and a broad Crammy accent blurts up ‘You put your left leg in, your left leg out’ and you stand there pissing yourself laughing and come out and get a taxi on Grey Street.

Fucking Grey Street, look at it. Beautiful.

Enjoy these moments, they’re probably never going to come again in your lifetime. Halloween 2010. Newcastle United 5 – 1 Sunderland AFC. Trick or treat you Sad Mackem bastards?

Gareth Harrison

Keep The Faith

Newcastle United – Krul 8, Simpson 8, Collocini 8, Williamson 9, Enrique 8, Barton 10, NOLAN 10, Tiote 9, Gutierrez 8, Ameobi 9 (Ranger n/a), Carroll 8

Ref – Dowd – 8 – He sent Titus off. Complaints??

Our Fans – 9 – Brilliant, but how couldn’t we be with this?!

Their Fans - 3 Hard to pick the highlight. The FTM banner getting took down on 65 minutes when the owner fucked off home? Full Time Mister?

Gareth Harrison

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/11/1/1288614860108/Shola-Ameobi-celebrates-t-006.jpg

"A reminder of the score with 89 minutes on the clock, It's Newcastle FIVE Sunderland NIL. This will hurt. This will hurt.

I mean technically this is a breach of human rights. Someone needs to call Amnesty International I think.

There must be a member of the European Parliament who would have something to say. This isn't a football match anymore; this is torture.

Days like this are there to be enjoyed"

:snod:

Right now im just seeing the Newcastle United sign in that photo man, thats it.

Was such a fucking belting day that was, can remember loads of us doing the Ameobi outside the Life centre at about half three in the morning :lol:. Woke up still pissed out me brains the next morning after about an hours kip, saw the Paper with Kevin Nolan chicken dancing all over the front and back pages and I couldn't help just giggling uncontrollably to me self.

It's like no matter what happens to our club, we will always take the piss out of them.

Seeing none of their fans returning to their seats at half time did it for me, we would never do that... NEVER.

The thing that got me with that was their fans thinking weeks in advance that they were going to hammer us. The same thing happend after the 5-1 in the build up to January, and even then the cunts were lucky.

Aye definitely, still laugh at my mate who made the prediction that 'he saw no other possible outcome other than a Sunderland win, because he saw no way we could penetrate their defence', so to see us manage to do that five times was absolutely brilliant. :iamatwat: