Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Steve Staunton has become a member of Steve Bruce staff as, for anyone who has played Premier Manager, scout of next opposition #safc

11 minutes ago

Ah, so that's why they lost... they had no idea how their opponents were gonna play!

particularly like this snippet from Gyan today

“We had a good first half, but we should have scored some goals,” added Gyan.

“And we got punished in the second half because we knew all they had was from set pieces – they couldn’t hurt us from open play.

“The manager said that before the match, everyone said it.

“That was what we needed to watch out for and we got punished, so we can only blame ourselves.

“I didn’t see the handball against Seb, but they’re very dangerous from set pieces. They threatened every time they had one.

if they knew we were so dangerous from set pieces, you'd have thought bruce would try and put a stop to them obliterating any of our players who got within 40 yards of their goal with the ball

We had a good first half, but we should have scored some goals, added Gyan.

And we got punished in the second half because we knew all they had was from set pieces they couldnt hurt us from open play.

The manager said that before the match, everyone said it.

That was what we needed to watch out for and we got punished, so we can only blame ourselves.

I didnt see the handball against Seb, but theyre very dangerous from set pieces. They threatened every time they had one.

if they knew we were so dangerous from set pieces, you'd have thought bruce would try and put a stop to them obliterating any of our players who got within 40 yards of their goal with the ball

We where the only team to have a proper chance inside the box.

“And we got punished in the second half because we knew all they had was from set pieces – they couldn’t hurt us from open play.

“That was what we needed to watch out for and we got punished, so we can only blame ourselves.

“I didn’t see the handball against Seb, but they’re very dangerous from set pieces. They threatened every time they had one.

indeed, but we 'couldnt hurt them from open play'. i'm the first to admit we're pretty clueless up front but you have to have good providers to put the ball into positions where you're gonna win free kicks and corners, and we did that. all they had that we didnt was sessegnon to link midfield and attack and run at people. and we all know we've got one of them.

And we got punished in the second half because we knew all they had was from set pieces they couldnt hurt us from open play.

That was what we needed to watch out for and we got punished, so we can only blame ourselves.

I didnt see the handball against Seb, but theyre very dangerous from set pieces. They threatened every time they had one.

They had a chance in the box when Sessegnon (I think) decided to dummy the ball for some reason.  Crazy.

They had a chance in the box when Sessegnon (I think) decided to dummy the ball for some reason.  Crazy.

well, it was the chance to have a chance, but he passed it up

Or, you know, not having his team of cloggers give away 17 free kicks.

How fucking shit is their goalkeeper by the way?

Flapping around like a retard for the handball incident, also recall him spilling a pretty routine shot that could easily have fallen to one of our strikers on the rebound.

I'd be asking questions about the goal too if I were them, beautiful strike from Sad Taylor obviously but the keeper was miles too far forward and gave him a lot to aim at.

Also looked to be fucking shitting himself any time the camera got on him, he might just have one of them faces though. :lol:

How f***ing s*** is their goalkeeper by the way?

Flapping around like a retard for the handball incident, also recall him spilling a pretty routine shot that could easily have fallen to one of our strikers on the rebound.

I'd be asking questions about the goal too if I were them, beautiful strike from Sad Taylor obviously but the keeper was miles too far forward and gave him a lot to aim at.

Also looked to be f***ing shitting himself any time the camera got on him, he might just have one of them faces though. :lol:

Aye the shot from Jonas he just fell at and pushed to the Pelanty spot. Don't get how he's keeping Westwood out

Guest johnson293

How fucking shit is their goalkeeper by the way?

Also looked to be fucking shitting himself any time the camera got on him, he might just have one of them faces though. :lol:

In fairness to Mignolet, he had let 6 goals total in the last two times we played them, so he probably was shitting it!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Don't know if this is cosha or not, but my sister (who is a manager for William Hills) has heard that Monkey's Heed is being lined up to replace Bruce. Probably total bollocks, but you never know.

I would laugh my tits off.

Guest johnson293

Don't know if this is cosha or not, but my sister (who is a manager for William Hills) has heard that Monkey's Heed is being lined up to replace Bruce. Probably total bollocks, but you never know.

Oh, that would be golden!! Daydream Believer just doesn't sound right with 'Steve Bruce'.

If they'd been a bit quicker, they could have re-signed 'Sewpa kev' as well, before he joined Blackpool!!

That would really get those 'derby winning' & '7th place finish' days back!!

Eh what Billy Hills ? I work for them muppets.

One thing I noticed on Saturday, which I have been suspicious of for a while, is how fucking shit is Gyan? He reminds me of a shit Martins when we signed him. Didn't feel at all worried, wonder if he is actually out of Coloccini's pocket yet? Sessengon looked areet first half hour like.

Guest BooBoo

Gyan is only interested in playing for Ghana, he was absolut cack on Saturday. Not meant in an African stereotype but he was like Oba on a bad day. Headless chicken.

Aye Dancer - she's just taken over as manager at the Heaton branch. Ranger is a regular there by all accounts.

Ahh I see, I used to work in the shops but got moved to Admin about a month ago. Much better like! On Ranger, that doesn't surprise me at all like.

Aye Dancer - she's just taken over as manager at the Heaton branch. Ranger is a regular there by all accounts.

Ahh I see, I used to work in the shops but got moved to Admin about a month ago. Much better like! On Ranger, that doesn't surprise me at all like.

She enjoys doing what she does. Ranger is a dick by all accounts, but we all know that already!

Hilarious isn't it? :lol:  They believe we have no threat from open play, so they jump into every tackle desperate to stop us from playing and give away loads of free kicks :mackems:  Despite that, we still had more clear cut chances from open play than they did..