Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ykmkmdd

So let's work this out - they paid 15 million for Gyan, then selling him for 6 so they pay 10 for Crouch - means Crouch will effectively have cost them 19 million

Agent Bruce, you are really spoiling us!  :fishing:

So let's work this out - they paid 15 million for Gyan, then selling him for 6 so they pay 10 for Crouch - means Crouch will effectively have cost them 19 million

Agent Bruce, you are really spoiling us!  :fishing:

infinite wastage :troll:

I love the way Wearside has tried to put a positive spin on this :lol:

and tried to play down Santon "looked decent, will be a bit like Bardsley playing at left back though.." :lol:

Bless them, after setting the transfer window on fire you can still feel the bitterness.

Guest johnson293

jones bent gyan,..... all driven out by racists ive been told.

If that's true then it's a disgrace.

Titus has suffered enough general abuse in his time on the football pitch, so any casual racism from the mackems just gans owa his heed!

jones bent gyan,..... all driven out by racists ive been told.

If that's true then it's a disgrace.

Titus has suffered enough abuse in his time on the football pitch, so any casual racism from the mackems just gans owa his heed!

He's that solid he probably wouldn't understand what was being said.

Did people see Spurs attack last season? With the supply from the likes of Modric, Van der Vaart, Bale and Lennon, Crouch managed 4 goals?!

What will he do at Sunderland?  :lol:

This is really poor from Bruce. If they sign him to play upfront alone after selling Gyan, it would be incredible.

I would play the highest line ever against them. No pace whatsoever. Incredible.

Did people see Spurs attack last season? With the supply from the likes of Modric, Van der Vaart, Bale and Lennon, Crouch managed 4 goals?!

What will he do at Sunderland?  :lol:

This is really poor from Bruce. If they sign him to play upfront alone after selling Gyan, it would be incredible.

I would play the highest line ever against them. No pace whatsoever. Incredible.

That's a good point actually, Spurs strikers were fucking awful considering the players they had creating chances for them :lol: I reckon I could have deflected at least 5 goals off my fat arse with that lot :lol: