Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

Am I the only one not seeing this "massively overweight" thing with Gyan? Seems like Mackem propaganda to me.

you're right tbh he's maybe slightly heavier than normal. I think the fact he's looked sluggish has perpetuated the idea

Would have liked us to get Bendtner.  His ego could work both ways though, either he'll absolutely thrive on being a bigger fish in a smaller pond and getting loads of game time, or he'll blame everyone else if he's not banging in a goal a game and sulk around expecting everyone to serve him up chances on a plate.

Put him in my fantasy team in the hope of cursing him.

Guest Heneage

Am I the only one not seeing this "massively overweight" thing with Gyan? Seems like Mackem propaganda to me.

It's an excuse to hound the darkie out man

:dowie:

Bendtner wise I think he'll do well this season, Sunderland will finish a lot higher with him in the team. Annoyed we didn't get him tbh.

Agree, is the future fee £8m too?

It's an excuse to hound the darkie out man

:dowie:

Bendtner wise I think he'll do well this season, Sunderland will finish a lot higher with him in the team. Annoyed we didn't get him tbh.

Aye, am joking, don't go getting all upset :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

According to the Marsielle chairman they agreed a swap deal for Gignac and Gyan, but Gignac refused to move to Sunderland. :lol:

:mackems: