Sunderland...

Heron

Just a quick question like... Why the f*** are we not allowed to post fixture lists? Seems a little extreme

It costs a fortune to get the rights to print them.

How much of a fortune?

Can't remember exactly, but I'm sure the price came close to at least £500 when we looked into it. Stupid amount of money just to be able to list who you're playing over the next few weeks.

Just a quick question like... Why the f*** are we not allowed to post fixture lists? Seems a little extreme

How much of a fortune?

Can't remember exactly, but I'm sure the price came close to at least £500 when we looked into it. Stupid amount of money just to be able to list who you're playing over the next few weeks.

did the football league have similar charges last season?

How much of a fortune?

Aye, that's a mental amount for a fan site. Not that the entire concept of paying for a fucking schedule isn't ludicrous to begin with.

I don't believe in karma but if I did a thoroughly rotten season while we punch above our weight would be well deserved after the histrionics when we went down :lol:

I didn't really believe in Karma either, I have had second thoughts since playing Villa.

Haha, getting some grief on the latest trailer for Michael McIntyre being shown between programmes on the BBC today.  "I picked up a tourism brochure for Sunderland.  To describe the city centre they didn't go for words like "vibrant" or "exciting", they went for "improving."

Guest Roger Kint

Braindead mackem facebook update:

Good result that like you'll see on motd we well deserved it gerrard should of seen red and we should ve had another pen!! And to the jealous mags I leave the country on this note "I don't give a fuck if darren bent scores in evey game we get points from, that's what we payed 16 mill for, goals ftm

:facepalm:

Us 'jealous mags' are a place above them and have a game in hand, silly boy what on earth are we going to be jealous about anyway? ;D