Sunderland...

Heron

It's just their inferiority complex, bless 'em. Whenever there's a slanted piece against them in the media, it's by a 'Mag', apparently. Hence the unbelievably witty, completely workable, roll-off-the-tongue fusion of words to form 'Magedia'.

Is the 'g' soft?

Would assume it's hard. I've never actually heard it spoken out loud. :dontknow: :lol: Never know with those things, though.

Holy shit, that's supposed to be media?

Why do they call it magedia? I thought your press hated us as well?

A couple of weeks ago Sir Alex said the authorities were against Man United....MANCHESTER F'ING UNITED. And the whole world laughed at that.

The Magedia is a similarly ludicrous concept.

Are these fuck "bites" either, before anyone starts. This is him getting dismantled, as usual.

:thup: I love watching him get ripped apart by people on here then it gets ruined as people start calling "bite" and it gives him some sort of credability. You can tell he believes the bullshit he spouts, he isn't here to get bites, he is here (in what would be an almost admirable attempt) to defend his club, unfortunately he is a complete window licker.

A wum is someone who winds people up and they react out of anger imo, when people make the 'wum' angry and just laugh at every comment he makes then it isn't biting.

IMO.

:thup:

There's another mackem popping up from time to time, isn't there? Doesn't seem too bad, but then neither did Wearside at first. Hope he pops up a bit more and some good, even if of course biased, discussions take place without fucking awful 'baiting' from Wearside.

Weaside's craic is shit. Randy seems alreet, even if I don't agree with his opinion I can accept that atleast has the intelligence to put his point forward effectively.

Just hope he keeps it up, like. Wasn't a similar thing said about Wearside more than once when he first started posting regularly? It's as if he was disgusted at being accepted by a majority of Newcastle fans so decided to go backwards. :lol:

According to Quinn he'd been a negative influence for months, so what's that then, not even 9 months and he was unhappy being at the club? We've had players out injured longer than that. Not a great advertisement for them, their town, their football, their manager or pay structure. Be a long time till they sign a name like Gyan, regardless if the talent matches up to the expectations.

Guest sydneycove

Now Barton's gone, which of our player will they decide is a dispicable thug who should be barred from the game? You know, the polar opposite of their classy gentlemen who stamp on people's kidneys, fly in with leg breakers and run 25 yards to lie to the referee and linesman about the ball hitting their head when they know they handled it off the line?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/newcastleG_468x396.jpg

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=627605

:mackems:

Guest Haris Vuckic
I hope he fuc$ing dies the prick

Classy, Inherently moral, family club! :thup:

Could obscuring the keeper's vision of his own wall not be interpretated as ungentlemanly conduct. A reet cnuts trick if you ask me.

Is that even a thing in football? Besides I'd prefer a jocular distraction of the keeper the crowd can laugh at than a stamp on a fellow professional like Bardsley did.

He got his CLEATS right in there.

Guest johnson293

Now Barton's gone, which of our player will they decide is a dispicable thug who should be barred from the game? You know, the polar opposite of their classy gentlemen who stamp on people's kidneys, fly in with leg breakers and run 25 yards to lie to the referee and linesman about the ball hitting their head when they know they handled it off the line?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/newcastleG_468x396.jpg

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=627605

:mackems:

:mackems: I'd love Stevie score a goal, or better a winner against them.