Sunderland...

Heron

They look really poor indeed. Bruce doesn't seem to implement any sort of game plan whatsoever into the side, he just seems to hope that slinging a load of average mid-table fodder onto the pitch will somehow add up to more than their sum.

There can't be many teams slower than the mackems in the entire division as well, there's nothing incisive about them in the slightest. I think certain individual qualities will probably be enough to keep them out of a real relegation battle but Bruce has got to be on thin ice... how can you spend so much money on such an average set of players, and knowingly average as well, not just gambles who've turned out to be that way? Craig Gardner ffs.

The f***ing mag-edia is going to have a field day tomorrow.

I noticed that Sky were very pro-Norwich tonight.

The magedia has taken over Norway aswell. The commentators thinks Norwich played well !

Honestly saw nothing that would make me think they can finish in top half today like, f*** knows how they beat Stoke 4-0.

Don't know how they can say they would not take any of our players, Tiote would rock their midfield

Smith would rock their midfield tbh, they looked fucking terrible.

Bendtner was good in patches for the first 20. Bramble and Brown were an absolute train wreck at the back, always rated Sessegnon but he was woeful tonight. Dunno what Bruce is up to, he's going to get himself sacked at this rate, he's being far too blatant.

Bendtner was good in patches for the first 20. Bramble and Brown were an absolute train wreck at the back, always rated Sessegnon but he was woeful tonight. Dunno what Bruce is up to, he's going to get himself sacked at this rate, he's being far too blatant.

:lol:

Bruce continues to make the same mistake. Lobbing on physical strikers who would thrive on good crosses, yet withdrawing Larsson who is probably the best crosser they have.