Sunderland...

Heron

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631523

How the fuck can people do it? Sat in the club today watching the game with my mate, when a lad I know, who until the 5-1 against the mags regulary went to the Sunderland games with the Horden lot (from this particular pub) , waltzed in, in a new Mag top. He sat down and berated everything Sunderland done (fair enough we were shite without doubt), saying how shit we were and how 'the toon' are gonna get into Europe easily. I don't think I can ever have as little respect for anyone as him now. He actually jumped out his seat for their goals and shouted 'GERRIN'

Utter, utter cnut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fuck can people do it? Sat in the club today watching the game with my mate, when a lad I know, who until the 5-1 against the mags regulary went to the Sunderland games with the Horden lot (from this particular pub) , waltzed in, in a new Mag top. He sat down and berated everything Sunderland done (fair enough we were shite without doubt), saying how shit we were and how 'the toon' are gonna get into Europe easily. I don't think I can ever have as little respect for anyone as him now. He actually jumped out his seat for their goals and shouted 'GERRIN'

Utter, utter cnut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Wow.

How the f*** can people do it? Sat in the club today watching the game with my mate, when a lad I know, who until the 5-1 against the mags regulary went to the Sunderland games with the Horden lot (from this particular pub) , waltzed in, in a new Mag top. He sat down and berated everything Sunderland done (fair enough we were s**** without doubt), saying how s*** we were and how 'the toon' are gonna get into Europe easily. I don't think I can ever have as little respect for anyone as him now. He actually jumped out his seat for their goals and shouted 'GERRIN'

Utter, utter cnut.

:mackems:

How the f*** can people do it? Sat in the club today watching the game with my mate, when a lad I know, who until the 5-1 against the mags regulary went to the Sunderland games with the Horden lot (from this particular pub) , waltzed in, in a new Mag top. He sat down and berated everything Sunderland done (fair enough we were s**** without doubt), saying how s*** we were and how 'the toon' are gonna get into Europe easily. I don't think I can ever have as little respect for anyone as him now. He actually jumped out his seat for their goals and shouted 'GERRIN'

Utter, utter cnut.

That cant have happened :lol:

Feel sorry for Wickham mind, certainly not the place to develop his talents and the pressure of his price-tag and where it should have been spent will weigh heavily if he continues not to impress.

Early days like, but they need something, and its not Wickham.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10877074&postcount=12

SAFC are better. Had the better team last season and have improved over the summer.

NUFC on the other hand have lost their best players in Carroll, Nolan, Barton, and Enrique.

How could they be the better side?

Only 6 games into the season. I remember Burnley beating Man U when they first came up - it is often hard v newly promoted sides.

All their strikers are poor - I might have Ba in our side. Gardner, Vaughan, Colback and Cattermole are all better than Cabaye and Tiote. Possibly Coloccini in defence, but no doubt our defence is better.

When a few injuries hit they will struggle. They will do well to stay up imo. On the other hand once the squad has gelled we are nailed on for top 10.

No reason to think any different just because a few points have been dropped over 6 games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This fuker claps himself to sleep like.  :lol: :lol:

The best of em all?  :lol: :lol:

SAFC are better. Had the better team last season and have improved over the summer.

NUFC on the other hand have lost their best players in Carroll, Nolan, Barton, and Enrique.

How could they be the better side?

Only 6 games into the season. I remember Burnley beating Man U when they first came up - it is often hard v newly promoted sides.

All their strikers are poor - I might have Ba in our side. Gardner, Vaughan, Colback and Cattermole are all better than Cabaye and Tiote. Possibly Coloccini in defence, but no doubt our defence is better.

When a few injuries hit they will struggle. They will do well to stay up imo. On the other hand once the squad has gelled we are nailed on for top 10.

No reason to think any different just because a few points have been dropped over 6 games.