Sunderland...

Heron

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10877105&postcount=191

Of Bruce - utter shite. Just stands there on the sidelines thinking about having some McCains microwave chips with salt and ketchup. His face looks like he's been a stunt man in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's wank man, it's just the same old guff...finished 10th...gyan wanted more money...bent wanted more money...injuries...lads gave a lot of effort...it's just the Peter Reid 17th season over again.

of Bentdner - send him back, just a big fucking lump. There;s only one person who thinks he's a good player - himself. Be lucky to score ten, and he's our one and only senior striker.

of Sess - fucking terrible. HELLO HE IS NOT A SECOND STRIKER!!!!!!! Look at proper second strikers (Van Der Vaart; Bergkamp; Zola); they get double figures for goals. Sess will not do that - he's not LW, not RW. What's the point? Couple of nice dribbles, then cane it over the bar. Fucking shite.

of O'Shea - wank. Saw him for ten mins V Swansea, knew he wouldn't work. Bloody paddy bastard. Go and support the Nazi's again, egg face.

of Cattermole. Pure and utter non-league player.

of Mig. Rather have a rotten gash keep goal.

of Bramble. Ron Aitkinson had it right.

That bit about the McCain microwave chips cracked me up like. I mean why would it even come to your head when posting that? You just know microwave chips and ketchup is the end to a classy night out in swish Sunderland :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10877105&postcount=191

Of Bruce - utter s****. Just stands there on the sidelines thinking about having some McCains microwave chips with salt and ketchup. His face looks like he's been a stunt man in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's w*** man, it's just the same old guff...finished 10th...gyan wanted more money...bent wanted more money...injuries...lads gave a lot of effort...it's just the Peter Reid 17th season over again.

of Bentdner - send him back, just a big f***ing lump. There;s only one person who thinks he's a good player - himself. Be lucky to score ten, and he's our one and only senior striker.

of Sess - f***ing terrible. HELLO HE IS NOT A SECOND STRIKER!!!!!!! Look at proper second strikers (Van Der Vaart; Bergkamp; Zola); they get double figures for goals. Sess will not do that - he's not LW, not RW. What's the point? Couple of nice dribbles, then cane it over the bar. f***ing s****.

of O'Shea - w***. Saw him for ten mins V Swansea, knew he wouldn't work. Bloody paddy b******. Go and support the Nazi's again, egg face.

of Cattermole. Pure and utter non-league player.

of Mig. Rather have a rotten gash keep goal.

of Bramble. Ron Aitkinson had it right.

That bit about the McCain microwave chips cracked me up like. I mean why would it even come to your head when posting that? You just know microwave chips and ketchup is the end to a classy night out in swish Sunderland :lol:

More surprised they know what a microwave is tbh

I like Vaughn, still wouldn't have him over either tiote or cabaye but assuming HBA unavailability maybe would be a nice 3 man midfield.

Cattermole? CATTERMOLE? seriously? I've never really met a mackem that doesn't slag him off regulaly tbh, where does this forum find them?