Sunderland...

Heron

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631523

How the fuck can people do it? Sat in the club today watching the game with my mate, when a lad I know, who until the 5-1 against the mags regulary went to the Sunderland games with the Horden lot (from this particular pub) , waltzed in, in a new Mag top. He sat down and berated everything Sunderland done (fair enough we were shite without doubt), saying how shit we were and how 'the toon' are gonna get into Europe easily. I don't think I can ever have as little respect for anyone as him now. He actually jumped out his seat for their goals and shouted 'GERRIN'

Utter, utter cnut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's me he's talking about.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10877074&postcount=12

SAFC are better. Had the better team last season and have improved over the summer.

NUFC on the other hand have lost their best players in Carroll, Nolan, Barton, and Enrique.

How could they be the better side?

Only 6 games into the season. I remember Burnley beating Man U when they first came up - it is often hard v newly promoted sides.

All their strikers are poor - I might have Ba in our side. Gardner, Vaughan, Colback and Cattermole are all better than Cabaye and Tiote. Possibly Coloccini in defence, but no doubt our defence is better.

When a few injuries hit they will struggle. They will do well to stay up imo. On the other hand once the squad has gelled we are nailed on for top 10.

No reason to think any different just because a few points have been dropped over 6 games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This fuker claps himself to sleep like.  :lol: :lol:

That cunt's on some seriously hard shit!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10877105&postcount=191

Of Bruce - utter shite. Just stands there on the sidelines thinking about having some McCains microwave chips with salt and ketchup. His face looks like he's been a stunt man in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's wank man, it's just the same old guff...finished 10th...gyan wanted more money...bent wanted more money...injuries...lads gave a lot of effort...it's just the Peter Reid 17th season over again.

of Bentdner - send him back, just a big fucking lump. There;s only one person who thinks he's a good player - himself. Be lucky to score ten, and he's our one and only senior striker.

of Sess - fucking terrible. HELLO HE IS NOT A SECOND STRIKER!!!!!!! Look at proper second strikers (Van Der Vaart; Bergkamp; Zola); they get double figures for goals. Sess will not do that - he's not LW, not RW. What's the point? Couple of nice dribbles, then cane it over the bar. Fucking shite.

of O'Shea - wank. Saw him for ten mins V Swansea, knew he wouldn't work. Bloody paddy bastard. Go and support the Nazi's again, egg face.

of Cattermole. Pure and utter non-league player.

of Mig. Rather have a rotten gash keep goal.

of Bramble. Ron Aitkinson had it right.

Dear me. Tears here like.

Of Bruce - utter s****. Just stands there on the sidelines thinking about having some McCains microwave chips with salt and ketchup. His face looks like he's been a stunt man in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's w*** man, it's just the same old guff...finished 10th...gyan wanted more money...bent wanted more money...injuries...lads gave a lot of effort...it's just the Peter Reid 17th season over again.

of Bentdner - send him back, just a big f***ing lump. There;s only one person who thinks he's a good player - himself. Be lucky to score ten, and he's our one and only senior striker.

of Sess - f***ing terrible. HELLO HE IS NOT A SECOND STRIKER!!!!!!! Look at proper second strikers (Van Der Vaart; Bergkamp; Zola); they get double figures for goals. Sess will not do that - he's not LW, not RW. What's the point? Couple of nice dribbles, then cane it over the bar. f***ing s****.

of O'Shea - w***. Saw him for ten mins V Swansea, knew he wouldn't work. Bloody paddy b******. Go and support the Nazi's again, egg face.

Oh my :mackems: :mackems:

Of Bruce - utter shite. Just stands there on the sidelines thinking about having some McCains microwave chips with salt and ketchup. His face looks like he's been a stunt man in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's wank man, it's just the same old guff...finished 10th...gyan wanted more money...bent wanted more money...injuries...lads gave a lot of effort...it's just the Peter Reid 17th season over again.

of Bentdner - send him back, just a big fucking lump. There;s only one person who thinks he's a good player - himself. Be lucky to score ten, and he's our one and only senior striker.

of Sess - fucking terrible. HELLO HE IS NOT A SECOND STRIKER!!!!!!! Look at proper second strikers (Van Der Vaart; Bergkamp; Zola); they get double figures for goals. Sess will not do that - he's not LW, not RW. What's the point? Couple of nice dribbles, then cane it over the bar. Fucking shite.

of O'Shea - wank. Saw him for ten mins V Swansea, knew he wouldn't work. Bloody paddy bastard. Go and support the Nazi's again, egg face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Richardson or Sessegnon

Sess is two foot nine, does a few jinky winkys, makes the fucking lumpies clap and then cramps it over the fucking bar and shakes another pampies hand.

So small he needs his nappy changed after training; bloody french league. Load of soft knobbies - them NUFC cackers will get found out too. Bloody small soft shite.