Sunderland...

Heron

O'Neill would want his own players in, not be tasked with clearing up Bruce's mess with this shower. And if they give him that much money on top of what they spent, they could end uo in real shit if it doesn't work out.

He'd also want his own backroom staff in, can't work without them. The money MON would want to turn it around would be incredible, considering the reasons he left Villa this appointment would fuk them right up.

Hughes is the danger, but after leaving Fulham, London club, money to spend and very good squad, I cannot see what would make him go there.

Sorry if it's been posted, but reality is dawning for some of them...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631568

:iamatwat:

Saw that.

This post in particular made me chuckle. "Gardner, Vaughan, Colback and Cattermole are all better than Cabaye and Tiote." Good one...

This has to be a p*ss take. No one in they're right mind can seriously mean this. It's like saying Fletcher and Carrick are better then Xavi and Iniesta.

What struck me about them last night was a severe lack of pace in their side. We've seen in the last two games what a difference it can make to a midfield having mobility and pace (Nolan vs Cabaye, Barton vs Obertan) and whilst we may have missed out on Barton's ability on the ball, Obertan stretches teams and gives them different problems. Their performance last night was like one of ours at the end of Souness' reign of terror.

O'Neill would want his own players in, not be tasked with clearing up Bruce's mess with this shower. And if they give him that much money on top of what they spent, they could end uo in real shit if it doesn't work out.

He'd also want his own backroom staff in, can't work without them. The money MON would want to turn it around would be incredible, considering the reasons he left Villa this appointment would fuk them right up.

Hughes is the danger, but after leaving Fulham, London club, money to spend and very good squad, I cannot see what would make him go there.

don't you know him O'Neill Ancelotti Benitez are all waiting anxiously by the phone for the call from sunderland

Fucking hell they are deluded lot, must all the hallucinogenic drugs the CIA experimented with in Sunderland during the seventies, hasn't quite worn off yet!. Who's the Toon supporter Jake51? has me tears every time I see his comments.

They seem to have a big complex about how lucky/jammy we are by comparison. Considering our well-publicised record regarding winning fuck all in ages and generally fucking up right when it matters, I'm not sure how we're particularly lucky as a club. Despite how wank we were the season we were relegated (their finest moment in recent history :lol:), even then it was a matter of a single goal in the end - an own goal that fluked its way right into the corner.

In terms of this season, yeah I'd say we were very lucky to get a point at QPR but other than that?

KeithSAFC30 on July 1st:

"Love gettin one up on those horrible c.u.n.t.s up the road! Read a post on twitter yesterday from some idiot saying that even though we've signed more players, the mags have done ther better business! Deluded git!"

In fairness this season they have plaeyd Liverpool away and Chelsea at home so to pick up a point from those 2 games is very good.

But to have scored 1 goal against 2 newly promoted sides and getting just 1 point is the kind of thing we were good at in 2008/09.

They've lost to Brighton and are scoring 1 goal a game after 7 matches. More than half of those luckily coming in one game. They really should be worrying.  They have only kept 3 clean sheets in the last 21 PL games.

After 91 games as manager Bruce has won 28 games.

Not fantastic like...

They seem to have a big complex about how lucky/jammy we are by comparison. Considering our well-publicised record regarding winning f*** all in ages and generally f***ing up right when it matters, I'm not sure how we're particularly lucky as a club. Despite how w*** we were the season we were relegated (their finest moment in recent history :lol:), even then it was a matter of a single goal in the end - an own goal that fluked its way right into the corner.

In terms of this season, yeah I'd say we were very lucky to get a point at QPR but other than that?

I find it puzzling that probably the only team in the world to score a goal via a beach ball, can call anyone else lucky.

They seem to have a big complex about how lucky/jammy we are by comparison. Considering our well-publicised record regarding winning f*** all in ages and generally f***ing up right when it matters, I'm not sure how we're particularly lucky as a club. Despite how w*** we were the season we were relegated (their finest moment in recent history :lol:), even then it was a matter of a single goal in the end - an own goal that fluked its way right into the corner.

I find it puzzling that probably the only team in the world to score a goal via a beach ball, can call anyone else lucky.

:lol:

I like how they think we're a long ball team. I think to be honest under Pardew the football has improved, and we play depending on the game, givign us a plan A, B, C.

Entire 2nd half yesterday they lumped it up from the back, same as all 3 matches against us in the last year.

Since when did 'Flash' (gayer nickname than the Dreamboat TBH) Gordon become one of the top 5 keepers in the league?  He never plays and he looks scared stiff whenever a cross comes anywhere near him. 

If he's out any longer he'll end up being the best keeper int the world according to them.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

Bruce is going to be whinging and moaning all week and coming out with all sorts of excuses and looking to blame the media or the fans for his own incompetency

I always have to turn the radio off when he comes on so goodness knows how his players cope with having to hear him drone on day after day.

"I have backed SB to the absolute hilt. Thought he was the man for the job, happy with his transfers etc etc.

HOWEVER

it's apparent to me and everyone else that ON PAPER we are a better side than; Norwich, Mags and Swansea, however we ended up with 1 point from 9."

:lol: It's apparent to everyone that Sunderland have a better team than us.