Sunderland...

Heron

Its Fuck The Mags, unless they're confronted about being obsessed with us.....then its Follow The Mackems.

My first ever football match was a SoL cheapo. Sunderland 2-1 Bury with Dean Kiely in goal for the Shakers.

Hang your head in shame.

Its Fuck The Mags, unless they're confronted about being obsessed with us.....then its Follow The Mackems.

My first ever football match was a SoL cheapo. Sunderland 2-1 Bury with Dean Kiely in goal for the Shakers.

Remember walking out of the ground telling my mam it was a shame that Newcastle lost (to Southampton, I think). Never seen so many simultaneous head turns.

Hang your head in shame.

Its Fuck The Mags, unless they're confronted about being obsessed with us.....then its Follow The Mackems

Pretty sure that came about because they put it in a matchday programme or something, or at least someone used it in a more 'official' capacity where "Fuck the Mags" was not really appropriate, so they used the excuse of "Oh, no, no, it means follow the mackems."

Guest Tall Striker

I remember at the derby in the SOS in 2002/3 when we won 1-0, we had signs saying 'Feyenoord Milan Turin' after our Champions League campaign that season  :lol:

Free Micket Tackems?

I remember at the derby in the SOS in 2002/3 when we won 1-0, we had signs saying 'Feyenoord Turin Milan' after our Champions League campaign that season  :lol:

Free Micket Tackems?

:lol:

s***, that should say 'Feyenoord Turin Milan'

edit-  :shifty:

Its f*** The Mags, unless they're confronted about being obsessed with us.....then its Follow The Mackems.

Hang your head in shame.

Its always tickets for sale there, but just for members.

I thought that they were usually blacked out, I might be wrong.

Seems they might have had a change of plan, blacked out for Wigan but can buy them there for Sunderland, Blackburn or Fulham.

Its always tickets for sale there, but just for members.

I thought that they were usually blacked out, I might be wrong.

Seems they might have had a change of plan, blacked out for Wigan but can buy them there for Sunderland, Blackburn or Fulham.

They are all still on members sale. After that period they will be blanked out.

Guest Stephen927

If we can mark Bent out of the game (easier said than done) then I think we have a very good chance. Not worried about any of their other players, chances are Gyan will have one of his many off-days. Carroll will be absolutely dying to score against Sunderland.

1-0 Newcastle. I think they'll win in the return game at the SoL, they've made it a tough place to go particularly for the better teams, something we should be doing.