Sunderland...

Heron

RTG showed their class again this afternoon. They were having a laugh about why Sammy had S Ameobi on his shirt and Shola just had Ameobi. The post turned to what it could stand for and one poster suggested it was S...o (think Jim Davidson/ a Stallone character). Only one poster in the next 30 mins or so complained. The post and reference to it have now been removed. Class. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't even a ban.

All of them calling Sammy Ameobi awful as well. Must mean we really have a player then.

Finally sunk in for wire side?

Bruce will relegate us, I will bookmark this thread and I look forward to bringing it back up after our next 4 "winnable" games.

Oh don't tell me, you're one of these fantacists who think we are going to pick up 10-12 points from these next 4 "winnable" games aren't you?

Bruce has won 2 home games since New Years Day and all of a sudden people think we are just going to win 3 off the belt. It is not going to happen. Wake up and join the real world, Bruce is taking us down if we persevere with him.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=642483&page=3

Is that him?

Bruce will relegate us, I will bookmark this thread and I look forward to bringing it back up after our next 4 "winnable" games.

Oh don't tell me, you're one of these fantacists who think we are going to pick up 10-12 points from these next 4 "winnable" games aren't you?

Bruce has won 2 home games since New Years Day and all of a sudden people think we are just going to win 3 off the belt. It is not going to happen. Wake up and join the real world, Bruce is taking us down if we persevere with him.

Is that him?

I think so.

Is that him?

Yep.

Indeed it looks like it's finally sinking in for him.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

"Looks like it's an admission from Pardew that Sessegnon pisses all over Ben 'the greatest player that has ever lived' Arfa to me."

:laugh:

Is that him?

Yep.

Indeed it looks like it's finally sinking in for him.

Nah, they'll be back in contention for Yewrup if we lose to Man City, regardless of their result

Guest bimpy474

"Looks like it's an admission from Pardew that Sessegnon pisses all over Ben 'the greatest player that has ever lived' Arfa to me."

Wtf is this ? no one actually put that on there did they :D

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Mr Wireside did.

By the way, what the hell is wrong with Bruce's accent?

:serious:

Was listening to Total Sport today and just got reminded. Seriously, if you listen to it, it sounds like he's trying to cover up his geordie accent and comes out with this weird shit! :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Mr Wireside did.

Bahahahahahaha oh stop it...........hahahahaha :D

Why did Wireside register with N-O 6 months before he registered with RTG?

The mackem way isn't it? Talk about Newcastle > talks about Sunderland.

He hasn't been on for ages has he? Probably something to do with his breakdown.