Sunderland...

Heron

I wouldn't be surprised if discussions went like this:

Short: "Hi Martin, can I call you Martin? I was wondering if you wanted to bec..."

O'Neill: "How much can I spend?"

Short: "Whoah. Straight in there. Well, obviously Steve spent a lot of money during the Summer and so the transfer pot isn't really that..."

O'Neill: "I'm not interested"

Short: "...empty as there is lots and lots to spend, I promise. Sign here and we'll get you the money soon."

put the legends on for a bit. Heard 3 mackems mention wanting to be 'top dogs' again in the space of about half an hour.  They seriously love that term. Glad they share popular opinion and see themselves as rabid f***ing canines.

:laugh: Oh dear....

put the legends on for a bit. Heard 3 mackems mention wanting to be 'top dogs' again in the space of about half an hour.  They seriously love that term. Glad they share popular opinion and see themselves as rabid f***ing canines.

:laugh: Oh dear....

Need to hit em where it hurts and start refering to them as North East Bottom Cats.

If he only buys uk players 20m isn't gonna go THAT far is it

mackems seem to think 20m will get them into europe.

Who are the chucking the bung at?

guess is Fergie? he tells the refs what to do?

All he really said is that he hasnt asked about transfer funds...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lse3pkcjio1qflj07o1_500.gif

(To Martin O'Neill saying he had no discussion about it, not your post  :laugh:)

Reckon that gif loses something by cutting out the build-up.

They need a left back so £15m on Gary Cahill and some goals so £5m on Emile Heskey.

Europe here they come.

He'll blow half on a pacey but average striker, probably with experience due to the pressure to find goals...Zamora or Odemwingie.

They need a left back so £15m on Gary Cahill and some goals so £5m on Emile Heskey.

Europe here they come.

He'll blow half on a pacey but average striker, probably with experience due to the pressure to find goals...Zamora or Odemwingie.

Andy Johnson's been linked.

Guest Craig-NUFC

All he really said is that he hasnt asked about transfer funds...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lse3pkcjio1qflj07o1_500.gif

(To Martin O'Neill saying he had no discussion about it, not your post  :laugh:)

Reckon that gif loses something by cutting out the build-up.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsgi2ribsQ1r3pcbso1_400.gif

Europe here they come.

Andy Johnson's been linked.

This is the kind of player i'd expect them to go for, however with Johnson hitting a bit of form for the first time in 3 years, his price will have gone up, Fulham could cash in on him.