Newcastle United 2 - 0 Nott'm Forest - 29/03/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Guest Phil K

Great pic.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98122639.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F57C42F4B889B95535E78582C70D3A920A9DC8DDF6D7DB364F

That'd be my desktop wallpaper if it didn't have the watermark !

Little word for Routledge, thought he was very good tonight. Exactly sort of signing we need - players with something to prove and a bit of talent.

yep. transformational signing. not just because he gave us balance which meant oppo couldnt double up on jonas/enrique, but he's a damn good player himself. very, very good tonight. would be my motm were it not for enrique polishing off his performance with a great goal.

Guest Heneage

Few points

The defence is a right back from being stable

Routledge was iffy but finished strong

Nolan again just offers so little

All of the usual suspects,Colo,Jose and Routledge had stormers,but I'd like to give credit to someone who I don't usually praise, for an excellent performance in the midfield and that's Kevin Nolan.I thought his performance was the best he has given for us,and his fitness wasn't in any doubt at all,as he was everywhere tonight.

SKY SPORTS TEAM TONIGHT:

Dave Jones = Mackem fan

Don Goodman = Mackem player

Peter Beagrie = From the Boro

Trev Francis = Lifetime Toon hater

FUCK THE LOT OF THEM!!!!

Billy Davies opening words excellent :thup:

To be fair to Mackem Goodman he was drooling over Jose way before he scored - player of the season, so fairly play to him, even if he is a dirty unwashed so and so.

What did Davies say?

interviewer waffled on asking him about the playoffs and davies just goes "first off, let me just congratulate chris and his side for a great season and best of luck in the premiership" etc

Guest BooBoo

All of the usual suspects,Colo,Jose and Routledge had stormers,but I'd like to give credit to someone who I don't usually praise, for an excellent performance in the midfield and that's Kevin Nolan.I thought his performance was the best he has given for us,and his fitness wasn't in any doubt at all,as he was everywhere tonight.

Nolan was the best midfielder on the pitch tonight. Arguably his best game since the Ipswich hat trick.

SKY SPORTS TEAM TONIGHT:

Dave Jones = Mackem fan

Don Goodman = Mackem player

Peter Beagrie = From the Boro

Trev Francis = Lifetime Toon hater

f*** THE LOT OF THEM!!!!

Billy Davies opening words excellent :thup:

To be fair to Mackem Goodman he was drooling over Jose way before he scored - player of the season, so fairly play to him, even if he is a dirty unwashed so and so.

Beagrie is a good pundit as well, he's been championing Jose for ages now.

Guest Phil K

Whats trevor francis talking the f***ing bellend!

Thing is about Francis is he's about a tenth of a tenth as knowledgeable as he thinks he is.

As his crappiness as a manager proved.

Guest palnese

Spot on :thup: