Saturday Or Monday ?

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both teams winning on Saturday followed by Forest losing just before our kick-off meaning we're already up would be good as well.

I think it would be a bit naff tbh.

I want promotion secured by us winning, rather than Forrest losing. Imagine that goal going in knowing that we're definitely going up.

Guest johnson293

Said it on another thread, but from a purely selfish point of view, I'm hoping promotion is sealed either Easter Monday, or preferably against Blackpool.

I am taking my 6 year old to his first ever match v Blackpool, so it would be a great one for him to remember if we sealed it in that match, or even if the party started then, having sealed it on Easter Monday.

Saturday please although I'm expecting it to be either Monday or the following Saturday, to be honest though I'll just be glad we're up and I will be at all three games so I can hardly complain.

the newcastle way is to give peterboro a hiding while forest geta point off bristol city, then after forest get a point in there monday game (being careful about fixture reproduction  here) we get beat off sheffield united and make everyone wait till the saturday after.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Don't think Forest will get beat they still want second spot so it'll happen Monday.

I would love it if they got 2nd and the Baggies got knocked out in the play offs

So would I, but don't think so: I'm not sure they really believe to be still able to clinch the second spot, they might be already thinking about playoffs and collapse on Saturday. We grab an easy win at Peterborough and we're up.

It's also possible that they draw a Bristol City and we win, so we would be only virtually promoted cause of the GD huge gap, but it wouldn't be time for celebration yet, would it?

I can't believe how choosy i'm being here, because at the start of the season, i thought we'd finish mid-table at best. If we don't do it Saturday, when i won't be there, i'm going to be at our next 3 fixtures and would love to be present when we clinch promotion.

If we are up before KO on Monday, due to Forest losing their 5:15 KO v Cardiff, it would seem a bit of an anti-climax. Again i'm being far too choosy. Let's just get up ASAP.

monday so i can see it.

not really bothered tbh.

was at Huddersfield and Grimsby last times and on pitch both.

would loved to make it a third time at London Rd, but not to be.

I'll be gutted if its sat cos im not going, hardly missed any away games all season but im missing this one.

If We win and Forrest win, then Forest win on Monday, would a win for us against Sheffield secure it?

Absolute no brainer for me, Saturday, the sooner we are confirmed the better. Got a sneaky feeling it will be 15 pts ahead of Forest with them only having 5 games left to play though.

I'll be gutted if its sat cos im not going, hardly missed any away games all season but im missing this one.

If We win and Forrest win, then Forest win on Monday, would a win for us against Sheffield secure it?

Yes, we would still be 13 points ahead and Forest will only have 4 games left, which can only get them 12 points