Newcastle promoted to the Premier League - now, LET'S PARTY!

Dave

Guest cla1dwa

absolutely brilliant. feels like five minutes since i was walking out of villa park wondering just what it would be like watching us play scunthorpe and peterborough.

new leeds my arse.

fuck Tiger Woods man. Go to St James'!

this. Same fucking question a thousand different ways. Fuck off.

That aside, the polar opposite to how I felt 11 or so months ago, to be honest a lot closer to tears of relief now than I ever was to tears then! Fucking come on!

The yellow ticker tape hasn't looked so good since it said Newcastle appoint Kevin Keegan.

Well done everyone connected to the club.

What happened pundits, I thought we were going to implode and do a Leeds, this is a big FU to all who took joy in our misery. We have did it in style with very little drama. Mr Carroll aside we have been pretty much well behaved  aswell, model club.

Simon Bird, Laylor- you c**ts

Congratulations to the Toon. I wouldn't call it a "wake-up call" but this must surely inject some much needed optimism into the club and hopefully you can go up, get a solid season under your belts next year, and push on from there.

Ameobi to make a late charge for top scorer tonight btw, with a crafty double double hatrick.

To me this should be all about the supporters.

Even over here there has been grudging respect toward the unflagging support and the lack of a pity party.

Get sent down - deal with it - go back up.

Guest GAMMELL

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What a stark contrast from emotions 11 months ago, boy does it feel fucking sweet... well done to 1 and all to the Toon fans home and abroad... enjoy your fucking gargle tonight  O0

To me this should be all about the supporters.

Even over here there has been grudging respect toward the unflagging support and the lack of a pity party.

Get sent down - deal with it - go back up.

You in Toronto?