Newcastle promoted to the Premier League - now, LET'S PARTY!

Dave

At the ground, great atmosphere and the same 'proud to be a geordie, we'll support you ever more' banner that was just behind me at villa away last season was unravelled in the leazes corner, till it was taken down by some stewards. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Get in!  Well done Chris and the team as everything could have turned to shit.

Now if Ashley wants to stay he needs to either sell or put his hand in his pockets for the first time.

Now lets fuck the scum!

Guest neesy111

Now if Ashley wants to stay he needs to either sell or put his hand in his pockets for the first time.

Now lets fuck the scum!

:facepalm:

Now lets fuck the scum!

:facepalm:

Cock end

To me this should be all about the supporters.

Even over here there has been grudging respect toward the unflagging support and the lack of a pity party.

Get sent down - deal with it - go back up.

You in Toronto?

Nah - Winnipeg

I couldn't care less about the Championship title. Promotion with six games left allows us to give the youngsters like Ranger and Kadar a chance to gain precious experience. The only disappointment this season has been our failure to do that, so that can change now.

When would you guys say the turning point was, at which you seriously thought you were going back up?

And yes, I know technically it was 10 past 7 this evening.  O0

A big turning point was the home game against Doncaster in October. 1-0 down with 10 men, but we won 2-1, with Nolan scoring the winner in injury time. Winning from that position gave the team real confidence. Certainly if we'd lost, the pressure would have really cranked up.

First game against West Brom was pretty important. Everyone was expecting doom and gloom after selling all your big names and signing no-one, the Leyton Orient massacre... and you got a result against a very strong team and could have even won it towards the end. I think that built the confidence of the side immensely.

Guest neesy111

First game against West Brom was pretty important. Everyone was expecting doom and gloom after selling all your big names and signing no-one, the Leyton Orient massacre... and you got a result against a very strong team and could have even won it towards the end. I think that built the confidence of the side immensely.

the signing's of routledge and williamson are key as well

the signing's of routledge and williamson are key as well

Absolutely, Routledge has given us a bit of quality on the right and Williamson solid as a rock at CB, especially important as we lost Taylor for the season.

When would you guys say the turning point was, at which you seriously thought you were going back up?

And yes, I know technically it was 10 past 7 this evening.  O0

A big turning point was the home game against Doncaster in October. 1-0 down with 10 men, but we won 2-1, with Nolan scoring the winner in injury time. Winning from that position gave the team real confidence. Certainly if we'd lost, the pressure would have really cranked up.

was preston away for me, played shit, late goal from nolan. seemed to be the pattern for the first half of the season. was slightly worried we'd end up getting found out due to getting dominated in plenty of games, but once we signed routledge i knew we'd begin to play better.

Guest kingdawson

I found myself smiling when Nolan just scored now. Well done on your promotion.

We're taking 6 points from you though.

Guest elbee909

Gonna miss us easing past times like we did this season..

It's ok, Spurs are still in the PL.