Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

Just been having a look on a Sheffield United site and they think Colo is our worst player!!  :colo:  :facepalm:  :mackems:

Been our best player this season imo

He is the best central defender in this league by a long way.

Just been having a look on a Sheffield United site and they think Colo is our worst player.  :colo:  :facepalm:  :mackems:

Seen that. Didn't they say something like he's probably the type of player they'll sign next season? But we're the deluded ones of course. :lol:

What I would give to be transported to Newcastle for just a day.

Tomorrow is simultaneously the day we get promoted and my girlfriend's birthday. I'm unable to be there for both. :weep:

well you know what to do, forget the gf and get to newcastle, priorities man  :pow:

Well Chris Hughton had done it,

The Toon had finally won it,

With Kevin Nolan eating all the while,

Lovelyhand's hat-trick made us smile,

While Taylor lay sparked out on the shower tile

We're talkin' football...

Into the Prem we go.

Talkin' football...

Enrique and Colo.

Steven Taylor's got a broken jaw.

Andy Carroll and his run-in with the law.

We're talkin' Jonas... Gutierrez score.

Tomorrow is simultaneously the day we get promoted and my girlfriend's birthday. I'm unable to be there for both. :weep:

well you know what to do, forget the gf and get to newcastle, priorities man   :pow:

Haha, normally I'd agree but what I meant that I don't get to be with my girlfriend OR at SJP tonight.

Sometimes being in the service really, really sucks :(

well you know what to do, forget the gf and get to newcastle, priorities man   :pow:

Haha, normally I'd agree but what I meant that I don't get to be with my girlfriend OR at SJP tonight.

Steal a plane and fly over man!

ah sorry misread,  :blush:

sucks id say alright

Jesus, mother Mary and the Easter fucking bunny, I nearly had a seizure when I was looking through this thread on my phone and saw all the YouTube videos on the previous page... Then I realised that Dave was lurking, so now I'm assuming they're all okay. :aww: