What are you looking forward to most about being in the Premiership next year?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can't see how you lot have had it 'badly' with coverage on TV. 20 games broadcast + The Newcastle League show every week.

There's usually about 8 (out of 10) televised Premier League games over here every week, sometimes as many as ten out of ten. We'll be on a lot more often, and for UK based fans, their mate justin will probably have them over a lot more often for away games.

Not sure if i'm looking forward to it, happy to be back dont get me wrong but the prem league is also full of crap.

The media will be evry excited we ae , they'll have loads of none football, football stories ready for us.

Watching Match of the Day again.

No stupid questions from ignorant plastic Man Utd fans about our relegation.

The chance for one of our lads to end Michael Owen's career. (If he hasn't gone off to Qatar or something by that point.)

Being able to have prior knowledge on all the starting XI of the teams we're playing.

Not having to watch the drivel that is Football League Show, i hope for the sake of the other teams in the Champ,Lg1&2 they sort it out for next season - just because you don't support a Premierleague club does not automatically you are a fucking moron. It's like Newsround compared to the news.

Local derby

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I'm not looking forward to much, it's going to be a hard season and week after week we'll have to watch the ridiculous festival of diving, cheating, whinging etc that is the Premier League.

Missing the Football League Show will be great though, it's awful.

Being able to talk to people about the football again will be nice, I only know fans of Arsenal and Spurs it seems!

Us defying the doubters again, quietly going about our business without the following circus. I'm also hoping that by next year the waste of space "journo's" will be fed up of writing the same old "messiah", "high expectations" and all that cliche sh#te!

Guest Mr. Ameobi

Seeing Newcastle smash the Mackem cunts and then see them getting relegated. Also getting into the Champions League and seeing the new number nine, Shola, lift the F.A Cup.

Very optimistic but i don't care.  :iamatwat:

aye the Times on Saturday devotes 8 pages to the PL and puts the other fixtures in tiny print at the back of the Sports Section...............  nowt to do with Sky coverage of course.................

aye the Times on Saturday devotes 8 pages to the PL and puts the other fixtures in tiny print at the back of the Sports Section...............  nowt to do with Sky coverage of course.................

the independent is very similar with no murdochian connection.

think MotD. man utd/liverpoo/chelsea/arsenal always get top billing and longer coverage. we did when we were up there. imo wider coverage would encourage wider support.