Newcastle vs Blackpool - Saturday 10th KO 15:00

Skirge

Why is he number 2 ahead of Forster?

Krul? Because he's a better keeper?  ???

Not from what i've seen.

Don't think the club see any difference between them. They were taking turns in the reserves before Forster went to Norwich.

Why is he number 2 ahead of Forster?

Krul? Because he's a better keeper?  ???

Not from what i've seen.

Don't think the club see any difference between them. They were taking turns in the reserves before Forster went to Norwich.

Weren't they taking turns on the bench at some point too?

A defeat for West Brom and a win for us, would put us in dreamland as the league is essentially wrapped up (with WB only able to draw level on points with us). Could be a brilliant day today.

It's an absolutely gorgeous day out there, which is good as both of my lucky jumpers are unavailable

:lol:

Agree with you on their colours, their home top is class.

Those orange & white scarves are lush, might see if I can get someone to swap for one of my Toon ones.  :lol:

Tons of Pool fans at Tilleys. Gorgeous weather. :)

If you see a lad with a skateboard, give him a kick. Bastard tried to piss on my doorstep before then headed off that way.  :lol:

Official:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Tamas Kadar, Wayne Routledge, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan ©, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Shola Ameobi, Joey Barton

Guest palnese

Official:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Tamas Kadar, Wayne Routledge, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan ©, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Shola Ameobi, Joey Barton

No defenders on the bench :celb:

Official:

Works for me.

Official:

Ryan Taylor?

Guest palnese

Official:

Ryan Taylor?

Winger. Shite fullback.