Newcastle vs Blackpool - Saturday 10th KO 15:00

Skirge

Pointless to talk about the possibility of playing an under-strength team for this game. The players and staff have worked hard and want the title so we'll put out the best team we have available. The season didn't end when we got promoted.

At any rate, I think we'll win this 2-1.

Pointless to talk about the possibility of playing an under-strength team for this game. The players and staff have worked hard and want the title so we'll put out the best team we have available. The season didn't end when we got promoted.

At any rate, I think we'll win this 2-1.

Tell that to our first half performance on Monday ;)

Krul

Simpson   Williamson   Coloccini    Enrique

Routledge     Nolan       Barton      Jonas

Carroll                Lovenkrands

Is what I hope for. Would like to see Krul in a League match with a full strength defence in front of him. I think Barton will play because of Guthrie's injury.

I don't understand the clamour to play people like Ranger and Kadar at the possible expense of winning the title. It is extremely unlikely that Ranger will be starting games in the Premiership for us next season. If we keep him, loan him out for a season to a Championship club. The same goes for other fringe players.

Would the players see the Championship title as an achievement? If they do, I'd want to slap them silly, tbh. It's like shooting your own foot off but being chuffed that you've managed to win the one-legged race. Or something. It's like moving to Hendon and being proud that you have the nicest house on the street.

Not all of our players have played in the Champions League, Europe, Internationals, etc. A lot of them have never won any competitions. Winning the Championship title is all we're likely to win for a while.

This is going to be a tough game. Blackpool playing really well of late, pushing hard for the playoffs. Hope we don't give up our first and only double of the season. Gonna go with 1-1.

This is going to be a tough game. Blackpool playing really well of late, pushing hard for the playoffs. Hope we don't give up our first and only double of the season. Gonna go with 1-1.

aye. After watching Barcelona last night, im sure Blackpool will bring something similar.

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Routledge  Barton  Guthrie  Gutierrez

Ranger        Lovenkrands

Subs:  Harper, Kadar, R Taylor, Nolan, Pancrate, Carroll,  Ameobi

Is what I'd love to see.  Not that that'll happen.

Title all the way for me. We have been there pretty much all season, why surrender that now?

Promotion, champions and a strong run at the end of the season will have all the players coming back in a much better state than gaining promotion then loosing the next 6 games!!

Once we are champions, then give the kids a game or two - not before.

Will be one of the harder matches you play at SJP this season tbh.

We will see, you thought Watford would beat us.

Depends on the line up, if it's full strength, we will batter them.

Guest Mr. Ameobi

It'll be a draw, like. 1-1. Ormerod for them, before Ameobi equalises. 44,052. Weather will be sunny.

Are you Paul Daniels?

They are on a decent run and won't be a pushover. I would go for consolidation and a home win:

---------------Harps------------------------

Simps.----Willi-----Colo------Henry

Routs----Guffas---Jailbird---Jonesy

---------Lovensy---Caroll

It'll be a tough game this one. Holloway will have them wound up and they'll be hard to break down. I think they'll score too.

Crowd should be in good voice though and we're going for the league so I think we might just sneak it 2-1. Late winner perhaps as they tire.