NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295929/Newcastle-determined-beat-West-Ham-Rangers-Sevilla-Saint-Etienne-defender-Yohan-Benalouane.html?

Newcastle determined to beat West Ham, Rangers and Sevilla to Saint-Etienne defender Yohan Benalouane

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 12:53 PM on 19th July 2010

Newcastle United are keen on Saint-Etienne centre back Yohan Benalouane.

The 23-year-old has also been tracked West Ham, Rangers and Sevilla, but Newcastle seem most determined to land him, according to French newspaper L'Equipe.

Saint-Etienne hope Benalouane will sign a contract extension, but may be tempted to cash in as the 6ft 1in defender has just 12 months left on his current deal.

The France Under 21 international, who has been a regular for the Ligue 1 club for the past two seasons, has a Tunisian father but has so far resisted calls to play for the African side amid hopes he can make the grade for Les Bleus.

Guest icemanblue

Apparently Souness is looking at Boa Morte...

Who the fuck does he manage?

Ohhhhhh, Stifler!

Guest firetotheworks

Apparently Souness is looking at Boa Morte...

Who the f*** does he manage?

Your brain.  :lol: Ah man, I wish you were my little brother like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295929/Newcastle-determined-beat-West-Ham-Rangers-Sevilla-Saint-Etienne-defender-Yohan-Benalouane.html?

Newcastle determined to beat West Ham, Rangers and Sevilla to Saint-Etienne defender Yohan Benalouane

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 12:53 PM on 19th July 2010

Newcastle United are keen on Saint-Etienne centre back Yohan Benalouane.

The 23-year-old has also been tracked West Ham, Rangers and Sevilla, but Newcastle seem most determined to land him, according to French newspaper L'Equipe.

Saint-Etienne hope Benalouane will sign a contract extension, but may be tempted to cash in as the 6ft 1in defender has just 12 months left on his current deal.

The France Under 21 international, who has been a regular for the Ligue 1 club for the past two seasons, has a Tunisian father but has so far resisted calls to play for the African side amid hopes he can make the grade for Les Bleus.

Another defender?

Guest Roger Kint

Last i checked we have 3 senior CB's none particularly impressive, while its likely to be a non story i dont see why people dont think we need another, especialy as 1 of ours isnt guaranteed to stay.

Guest taps01

Has Ben Tozer left the club?

Surely we haven't released him. ???

It wouldnt surprise me.  Cant see him ever making it with us.