NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

19 Premier League goals for Portsmouth, didnt about 15 of them come in a 4 month purple patch?

Aye, he had a spell where he scored for fun, I remember 4 in 1 game. Since then he's returned to being absolutely shite, and his career is far too long in the tooth to start turning it round now.

Slow, terrible touch, doesn't score. Sounds like value for money.

We released Danquah, didnt we?

Did we ? when did that happen ?

End of last season.

Danquah and Baheng were among those released.

Shocked..I thought both showed promise.. from what I seen of em anyway.

We released Danquah, didnt we?

Did we ? when did that happen ?

End of last season.

Danquah and Baheng were among those released.

Shocked..I thought both showed promise.. from what I seen of em anyway.

They were both hastely signed to just fill up places in the youth team weren't they? When there wasn't enough youngsters promoted.

shocking, the sun was wrong on the raul story

from the chron

Meanwhile, Hughton rubbished reports today that Newcastle were interested in former Real Madrid and Spain star Raul.

He simply said: “I think that one is nothing more than fantasy football.”

shocking, the sun was wrong on the raul story

from the chron

Meanwhile, Hughton rubbished reports today that Newcastle were interested in former Real Madrid and Spain star Raul.

He simply said: “I think that one is nothing more than fantasy football.”

hmmm does he mean a Sun fantasy or His fantasy but he feels he could never sign him ?

am worried

Ranger badly needs to go out on loan this season, as he currently stands as a striker he's massively overrated and needs to time to develop his game at a lower level.

A loan deal would be great but not if it meant him going so we had room for Benjani

Raul seems to me like the kind of player that would be an absolute flop in the Premiership.

yup, can imagine him signing up for a MLS team though

To his credit, he says he wants to keep playing competitive football. But he has no legs anymore and in my opinion will be exposed in any other team where he isn't protected in the same way as in Real Madrid.

Raul seems to me like the kind of player that would be an absolute flop in the Premiership.

yup, can imagine him signing up for a MLS team though

To his credit, he says he wants to keep playing competitive football. But he has no legs anymore and in my opinion will be exposed in any other team where he isn't protected in the same way as in Real Madrid.

I'd be surprised if anyone gives him a game at this rate....  :shifty:

was just about to post that myself... aint seen much of him.. he any good??

Quality in the championship, and I'm pretty confident he'd be a decent premiership striker (he's better than Martin Paterson, that's for sure).

He's been left out of all of the pre-season matches to make sure he avoids injury, so he's soon to be leaving. Celtic are the favourites for him, but nobody wants to pay the £2.5m. I'd put a good deal of money on him not being a target for Newcastle though.