NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Exclusive? Hmm, unsure as to whether that makes it more or less likely to be true.

They claim that we've already had a bid rejected?

Exclusive? Hmm, unsure as to whether that makes it more or less likely to be true.

They claim that we've already had a bid rejected?

'The Geordies are thought to have made one bid that has been rejected but are set to follow up their interest with an improved offer.'

Exactly the type of player I have envisaged in my head that we desperately need. (as well as a creative midfielder).  Why? Because he's big, black, massive and could be a monster.  :lol: Seriously  though, without ever seeing him play,  if we managed to bring in a big athletic central midfielder with legs and a creative midfielder I would be seriously confident about staying up. Not getting excited or carried away without ever seeing him play or even knowing if its true or bollocks.

Not heard of him but Feyenoord are absolutely shocking these days, got beat off Excelsior at the weekend.

Haven't heard of him before but he looks really promising on youtube, would love him here!

Guest Geordiesned

The Chronicle have picked up on the Keita story. Nothing more than a paragraph at the end of an article though saying "reports in Majorca".

Not heard of him but Feyenoord are absolutely shocking these days, got beat off Excelsior at the weekend.

Just stumbled across this, seems Feyenoord are one of a number of Dutch clubs in the financial shit, would bode well for us if there is any truth in this story.

http://www.nust.org.uk/thirteen-dutch-football-clubs-in-financial-danger-zone

Looks like one of our scouts must being scouting through FM, got him on my latest game is another wonderkid. Who next Iker Munian, Welliton or Lukaku ?

Lukaku would never move here in a million years. Patently the new Drogba.

Looks like one of our scouts must being scouting through FM, got him on my latest game is another wonderkid. Who next Iker Munian, Welliton or Lukaku ?

Lukaku FTW

Banging them in for my 2015 squad. 

Re: Anichebe, I seem to remember rumours of you coming in for him on loan earlier in the summer. I could see it happening.

I hope it doesn't though because we're wheeling him out in a few weeks to exact some revenge on Nolan.

Lukaku FTW

Banging them in for my 2015 squad. 

52 goals for me this last season, breaking wee Hughie record with 41 in the league :)

Re: Anichebe, I seem to remember rumours of you coming in for him on loan earlier in the summer. I could see it happening.

I hope it doesn't though because we're wheeling him out in a few weeks to exact some revenge on Nolan.

Cool that'll be fun to watch.

Guest Heneage

Leroy Fer was on a list of Dutch players I suggested we try to nab on the cheap. :smitten:

Would give us some real physicality and stamina.

Thanks, that would be a real favour. Can you get someone to do a hatchet job on Ryan Taylor as well?