NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Hutton, Ben Arfa and a good tackling midfielder and we'd have a potentially decent first team. Nae cash coming out of poor little mike though so dream on.

And he'll drop Barton, Guthrie, Nolan and Smith just like that? :lol:

Hutton, Ben Arfa and a good tackling midfielder and we'd have a potentially decent first team. Nae cash coming out of poor little mike though so dream on.

They can play against the lesser teams but against the top teams they will be destroyed, as we saw and predicted yesterday.

He will when he receives the letter I have just sent him.

They can play against the lesser teams but against the top teams they will be destroyed, as we saw and predicted yesterday.

We know that, but does the club? I really can't see Ashley sanctioning a move for two central players when we already have about four/five on the books.

We know that, but does the club? I really can't see Ashley sanctioning a move for two central players when we already have about four/five on the books.

I would think Hughton is given a budget then it's down to him which players he targets. I doubt Ashley is dictating which  positions Hughton has to fill...although as he was at the game yesterday it must be obvious even to him that the wheezing wonders in the middle of the park can't live with top premier opposition.

Yeah we need to get someone in soon or this is going to be a long struggle of a season, the annoying thing is a couple of decent signings and we will be comfortably safe imo.

Providing they stay fit. If we suffer the injuries we did last season we'll get absolutely battered in some games. Ranger upfront and the likes of Simpson centre back doesn't bare thinking about. At the minute we're fucked if any of players get injured especially one of the wingers, Jose or Carroll.

Sporting director of Feyenoord has apparently said in a Dutch newspaper nobody has bid for that Leroy Fer. Expressed 'amazement' at the story about us.

Another load of bollocks then. :thup:

Sporting director of Feyenoord has apparently said in a Dutch newspaper nobody has bid for that Leroy Fer. Expressed 'amazement' at the story about us.

Or a Chris Hughton style double bluff? Who can you trust any more?  :shifty:

Guest Heneage

Any links to quotes?

The fact Twente's director hasn't denied bids for Tiote makes me wonder...

Any links to quotes?

Can't find an article online.

Any links to quotes?

Can't find an article online.

Let me guess: Twitter?  :pow:

Guest pont-toon

the next two weeks culminating in good old transfer deadline day is gonna end up with the usual anti climax

pot in got havent piss a we to - rearrange