NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

This line in the Nolan story has me a bit curious.

"Supporters are equally baffled by the situation and have ­bombarded message boards criticising the club."

Where ?

Guest pont-toon

However the move has ­infuriated newly promoted Swansea who are baffled how ­Newcastle discovered that Taylor has a £1m buy-out clause in his ­contract.

:snod:

if only they knew that cwarr07 is the oracle of all things football contracts/transfers

:lol: Why would they ever be in contracts if they were a secret? "You can have him...if you can guess his buyout clause." "£1.5m" "HA! It's £1m" "We bid £1m." "I am baffled."

:lol:

Think Robbie Savage was talking about Neil Taylor the other day saying he'd be a brilliant left back in the future, can't knock it for £1million

We're taking the word of Robbie Savage now? The man's a moron.

could be worth a go at that price if its true, have my doubts mind and the Swansea supporters are laughing it off on their forum (mostly because of the guys twitter thing and Ashley Williams off to QPR for 1m which does seem ludicrous)

Class detective work from Ashley and Co. :lol: Sniffing out clauses in contracts even if we don't need the player.

To be fair we havent had two natural passable left backs in our squad for bloody years. We have been lucky Enrique has been largely injury free or we were able to paper over the cracks in the championship. I'd say we need another LB regardless of Enrique staying, whether this guy is up to the task is more questionable, would have to trust our scouts and hope they are better than when we picked perch.