NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

So far, we've sold Nolan for 4Mill and signed Cabaye for 4.5Mill. Marveaux and Ba both signed on a free, aye?

If so, this means we still have 34.5Mill? Or, would some of that been used on wages?

At the same time though we still have to reduce our wages as their still high aren't they? (and/or reduce the 'dead wood' aka. Smith etc)

Which is probablies why we haven't spent much into the £35mil yet, but even if we don't, we must improve our squad at all costs.

Its common knowledge that the £35m has to go towards wages too but still we have a net spend of about £500k so far this window, if Perch, Best and Smith do go there's three wages free'd up.

There will be hell if come the close of the window MA has not reinvested most of the £35m.

we have already saved some wages on the departure of sol and kuqi.

We could possibly go from having one of the most British teams in the league to one of the least in a couple of months. Its starting to look like there might only be Simpson and Taylor or Williamson who are british in the team next season. Not that I give a fuck. Should be Barton out of the lot we have though!

We could possibly go from having one of the most British teams in the league to one of the least in a couple of months. Its starting to look like there might only be Simpson and Taylor or Williamson who are british in the team next season. Not that I give a fuck. Should be Barton out of the lot we have though!

Not really, we have only really lost nolan and Sol who were British, plenty of time to get another two British players.

Everyone should mail ashley that Sturridge is the fans new number 9!

Im guessing his email is fatbastard@sportsdirect@stjamespark.com?

:lol:

EDIT: it won't let me bold the 2 @ symbols, that was what i was laughing at

I am very much aware that i pt 2 @'s in there. He is Mike Ashley , and he'll do what he wants.

I am very much aware that i pt 2 @'s in there. He is Mike Ashley , and he'll do what he wants.

is it even possible irl?!  could you have an email address with an @ in the name? ???

is it even possible irl?!  could you have an email address with an @ in the name? ???

Probably not, it was meant as a joke  :blush:

Don't know where he got the price from, but doesn't seem to be a typo.

"In the N'Zogbia article you write that Chelsea want £10m for Sturridge? Is that a typo? Surely we should jump at that price."

Edwards -

Would have thought that was a decent price as well. Young, talented, although maybe questions about attitude? I'd get him still

is it even possible irl?!  could you have an email address with an @ in the name? ???

i know it was meant as a joke man :lol: you don't have to keep telling me

just wondered if it was possible, can't be surely

i know it was meant as a joke man :lol: you don't have to keep telling me

just wondered if it was possible, can't be surely

Course it's not, man. You could do "fatbastard@sportsdirect"@stjamespark.com, though.

Dunno if this qualifies for this thread, but my pals been talking to Michael Carrick in a service station, just got back off hols and weve enquired about him......

My cousin is best mates with Carricks brother, Graham.  He hasn't heard anything re: the above.

If it's true, I can't believe we are not interested in paying £10m for Sturridge. Looks like we are trying to do everything on the cheap. Wait and see I guess

Taylor, Barnetta, Matuidi and Sturridge.

Few outgoings and you could get that lot for around net £25 million. :(

That would be amazing. It doesn't have to be unrealistic either as there's no reason why we couldn't pull that off in my opinion.